2500 - 3500 SGD
Customer Service | Technical Support | Project Management
Critical thinking | Problem-solving | Communication
In LittleLives, we believe in providing the best customer service to users and our Angels champion that mission every day. An Angel in LittleLives manages relationships with our diverse pool of clients while embarking on exciting projects to make their user experience better. If you consider yourself a people’s person and wants to be part of a dynamic, international start-up environment, here's a position for you!
Here's what you can achieve with us:
- Work with International Team from different countries
- Have the freedom and independence to kick start and pioneer your own projects
- Make a real impact on education and in the lives of educators, parents and children
What you will be doing:
- Conduct training and support to onboard schools
- Form strong relationships and partnerships with schools
- Be a listening ear and gather feedback from the ground to be relayed to our Developers for product enhancements
- Oversee and propose your own creative projects (on operations, products, services etc!) and take charge of its growth
If you say yes to these points, apply away!
- You have a friendly, outgoing personality and enjoy collaborating closely with others
- You are patient and have imaginative ways to communicate information to any group
- You have an eye for detail and eager to master intricate systems
- You are intrinsically driven and work hard to achieve small successes every day
- Experience in early childhood or information technology industry will be a bonus
LittleLives is focused on creating software to help educators create a paperless and streamlined environment, making running preschools more manageable! LittleLives has been ranked the number 1 provider of âSoftware as a Serviceâ (SaaS) by Association for Early Childhood Educators Singapore (AECES). With a clientele of more than 750 preschools in Singapore and nearly 100 in Malaysia using their services daily, LittleLives holds a wealth of IT know-how and experience, coupled with a spirit of innovativeness, in designing IT solutions to serve the operational needs of schools. Be part of a team that is proud of the LittleLives Dream to 'Love Educators. Connect Schools. Modernise Education.'
Love educators. Connect schools. Modernise education.