Customer Service | Others
Admin | Customer Service
The incumbent will be part of our expanding team in providing seamless and customer-focused solutions.
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Handling GlobalTix General Hotline which include general enquiry from agent/guest (Hotline guide will be provided)
- Escalates situation to related personnel using our own media platform and ensure all agent/ guest problem being attended promptly
- Reply agent/guest general enquiry email in time
- Act as a runner when necessary
- Responsible for overall office maintenance including managing office equipment, replenishment of stationery and pantry supplies
- Provide some support on HR operational and administrative matters (e.g. arranging interviews, registering employee access, VISA application)
- Prepare on-boarding for new employees such as sitting arrangement, IT/email setup, printing of name cards
- Participate in organising company events
- General office administration
- Undertake any assignments as and when assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Customer oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
Services - Other
20 - 49
OVERVIEWA distribution ticketing system for lifestyle, leisure and entertainment.
GlobalTix is one of the leading players in the travel industry focusing on tours and activities. We are an open booking platform that provides one of the most attractive tours and activities to our consumers. We partner with different travel operators to provide a wide range of activities to our consumers.
We are a fun & friendly working environment.
Join us on a mind-blowing journey in a travel tech environment. If travelling is your love, tech is your passion and dynamic is your second name, we would love to hear from you.