shopify | google docs | zendesk | customer service
You are perfect for us if you are:
Passionate about the customer’s experience. You want to understand a customer and have an intuitive sense of how to handle customer service in the front end. You love helping people and making them smile and want to ensure that every customer walks away with a positive feeling after interacting with you. You can work independently and are pro-active.
Lumos is growing and we are expanding our team. The main goal of your job is to ensure we provide excellent customer service, by answering enquiries in a timely and friendly manner.
- Customer communication handling on all our platforms. Understand our customer’s pain points by providing customer support in email, social media inquiries and crowdfunding platforms.
- Assist customers with their orders and shipping issues.
- Assist customers by troubleshooting technical problems and escalating to the engineering team as needed.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve any problems customers may have.
- Quantify the types of inquiries received and identify systematic issues.
- General ad-hoc tasks.
- Passionate about the customer’s experience.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 1 + year of customer service experience, preferably in a related field.
- Native or fluent English. Most of our customers are English-speaking.
- Possess high patience. The ability to handle customers in a friendly and polite fashion at all times.
- Highly detail oriented, organized, and able to work independently.
- Experience in a customer service role or comparable.
- Basic knowledge of Shopify and Zendesk is a plus.
- Able to command in German is a huge plus.
If you are interested, please send us a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, which includes: your availability, why you are applying to this job and your relevant previous experience.
Sports and Outdoors
OVERVIEWLumos is the world's first smart bicycle helmet with integrated lights, brake, and turn signals. Launched to the world on Kickstarter in 2015, Lumos raised over $800,000 in its campaign. Lumos is a mission-driven company. Started out of our dorm rooms at Harvard, we seek to make a positive impact on the world by helping make cycling safer, preventing avoidable traffic deaths, and helping more people everywhere make cycling a bigger part of their everyday lives. Join us in our mission to improve cycling safety and have safer streets for all.
Lumos's mission is to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable transportation.
Lumos value qualities, skills, behaviors, attitudes, and attributes of our employees, we hire and promote people who demonstrate these values. By so doing, the intention is to inspire more of those behaviors, and create a self-reinforcing culture.