Dinez-in is a Food & Beverage online incubator for passionate kitchens which contains 3 main
pillars: (i) Branding & Marketing Strategy, (ii) Content Production & Execution, and (iii) Sales
Channels and Network. As at date, we have more than 100 kitchens at Klang Valley, and we are
looking to expand to other states in coming months.
Our ultimate goal is to increase the marketing and operational efficiency of these kitchens; and
assist to them to capture maximum market visibility. Our goal is to be the top online incubator of F&B
in SEA within the next 3 years.
In a nutshell, we are looking for talents with great passion of grooming future business leaders,
Tech, and most importantly - Foods! People who loves good foods will understand the pain of losing
all the great recipe in the market.
1. Order Fulfillment
To ensure customers receive their correct orders in good condition and on schedule.
• In a timely manner pull and get the updates sales from merchandise (kitchen) from system and
sales floor to fulfill e-Commerce Orders by using order reports downloaded from admin system.
• Optimized and arrange the route for delivery based on area, cost, quantity, size and type of food.
• Arrangement of delivery job to deliver from service provider with providing necessary details.
• Operate computer system to complete the pull of orders
• Troubleshoot and problem solve when necessary (Customer services).
• To ensure and increase the level of customer experience.
• Maintain knowledge of the sales floor and departments.
• Assist in daily operation tasks.
2. Merchant Relationship Management
• To recruit and ensure merchants are onboard with clear picture of our system usage
• To create plans and assist all merchants on their on-boarding to our platform and system usage
• To assist all merchants when they faced issues or doubts with our platform
• Strong management skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely and under pressure
• Communication skill in English and Mandarin (written and verbal). Able to speak fluently in
Cantonese will be an added advantage)
• Computer literate, proficient in MS Ofiice (MS Word, Excel & Power Point)
• Proactive and could lead independent projects
• Flexibility, your clients do not always operate on 9-to-5 schedules
• You are an ‘out-of-the box’ thinker and want to always challenge the status quo
• Willing to travel