Fluent in Mandarin and competent in English
- Employee welfare such as EPF, Socso and other associated benefits.
- Extensive learning and growth opportunity
- Performance bonus.
- Salary Range: RM1800-2500
• Must be able to communicate with customers in fluent Mandarin (both in speaking&writing)
• Advise present or prospective customers by answering product and service related questions.
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaints; determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to solve the problem.
• Provide coaching to Kungfu English users, supporting them in correct usage of the Kungfu English system. 1-on-1 consultation will be delivered in Mandarin Chinese when required.
• Act as an English language parent or coach to Kungfu English learners (NOT a teacher!).
• Lead and influence users of the system, so as to maximize the learning outcomes.
• Encourage users to provide videos of their learning progress.
• Support users to provide recommendations to their personal networks.
• Update the customer management system with written reports after every coaching session.
• Recommend potential services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every potential customers.
• Fluent in Mandarin and competent in English (written and spoken, Mandarin a must/preferred)
.• Very strong listening and communication skills.
• A good team player.
• Must be customer oriented, both willing and able to provide excellent and satisfying service to customers
.• Enjoy supporting others to succeed
.• Having sales & marketing background an added advantage.