Customer Service | Technical Support
Good written english
A Customer Success is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. Customer success departments are relatively new and are used mainly in technical companies, specifically in software.
Customer Success often provide technical support to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with merchants that runs e-commerce stores. Training will be provided and exposure to global customers , technical skills and more.
- Manage Customer Success Activities
- Professional Services
- Customer Support
- Customer Success Management
- Cross-sell / Up-sell
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Working experience in tech support, customer service environments, hospitality or Creative/Advertising companies will be an added advantage.
- Have a passion for business development and customer service. Self-confident, strong initiative and an ability to interact with all types of people.
- Ability to multi-task, manage stress and work under pressure.
- High adaptability and able to make smart decisions quickly.
- Good communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Must be internet savvy.
- Good command of English (verbal & written)
- Must be able to work on none standard working hours.