LinkedIN | Excel
PropertyQuants seeks a part-time Customer Success Executive to assist with our "Applying Data Science & Machine Learning to Real Estate" course (learn more here https://propertyquants.com/training/)
This role reports directly to the company CEO.
To apply, please send us a resume and cover letter detailing why you'd be a great fit for this position, as well as your availability and scheduling constraints.
The responsibilities will include:
- Screening and review of course applicants using LinkedIN premium and other internet sources (i.e., marketing lead qualification).
- Course administration e.g., emailing of course information packs, scheduling of presentations, and invoicing.
For the avoidance of doubt, this role does not involve sales calls or sales communications.
Part-time hours: 8 per week
Application Deadline: 30/07/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $100.00 - $200.00 per day
PropertyQuants is currently working from home.
PropertyQuants is a team of PhD ex-quant traders working to improve real estate decision making. We are leading the way forward by applying quantitative finance and data science methods to global real estate, helping investors beat the market.
We are graduates of the Colliers Techstars Proptech Accelerator program (2019), recipients of the MAS FSTI POC grant, and are a SFA certified FinTech (AI & Data Analytics Provider). Learn more on our website.
We're bringing the quantitative revolution to real estate investing. Property investing today is often based on incomplete and inadequate information. Analysis, forecasts, and decisions are not rigorously produced, and are sometimes driven by emotion, untested assumptions, and rules of thumb. Portfolio considerations in real estate are often ignored.
We work to improve real estate decision making. It can and should be evidence-based, data-driven, and systematic instead. We are leading the way forward by applying quantitative finance and data science methods to global real estate, helping investors beat the market.
· Data-driven, evidence-based, systematic.
· Open, vigorous, and respectful discussion and debate; ideas will be challenged, but this is never a personal affront; we seek the truth, it doesn’t matter where or who the best ideas come from.
· Honesty and integrity – tell it like it is; not how you think people want it to be.
· Meticulous and hardworking – we take pride in our work.
· Results, not face-time; we work with a deep sense of urgency and focus on efficiency.
· “Can Do” – enthusiastic, resourceful, and confident in taking on challenges and finding solutions to achieve our objectives.
· Everyone does what needs to be done, when it needs to be done (everyone pitches in, and we recognize that priorities can change dramatically as our information and knowledge changes).
· Always learning and trying new approaches, technologies, and ideas.
The data-driven revolution in real estate is just beginning. Join us, and transform the industry.
Learn more from our Demo Day video.