2500 - 3500 SGD
Customer Service | Technical Support | Project Management
project management | support | customer service | customer success
As a Customer Success Executive, you will be working closely with our Users to ensure that they are successful on our platform. You should be comfortable engaging and interacting with buyers, suppliers and other external parties, supporting buyers' or vendors' queries, coordinating vendors' proposal submissions, and maintaining vendor records and databases.
- Identify new suppliers especially for niche industries
- Reach out to new suppliers to encourage them to participate in deals
- Keep TenderBoard supplier database updated with the latest supplier information
- Provide phone, online helpdesk/chat, and e-mail support to Buyers and Suppliers
- Track and manage support tickets on ticketing system
- Develop help pages for using TenderBoard platform
- Work on automating support to users, such as through help pages, chatbots or system features
The experience and skill-set needed to be successful is 1 - 2 years of full-time work experience:
- At least diploma/degree or equivalent experience
- Digital Native (comfortable using digital tools, computers, systems)
- Enjoys solving users’ problems.
- Understands the procurement function, its objectives, KPIs and challenges
- B2B Enterprise Software experience is a plus
- Procurement/purchasing/supply chain knowledge or background is a plus
10 - 19
TenderBoard is the fastest growing online eProcurement System and B2B Marketplace in Singapore. Many are surprised that we achieved this while forging our own path as a bootstrapped company with no external funding.
We managed this by building a product that delivers value to customers and created a profitable and sustainable business around it. We were recognised by IMDA as an Impactful Techblazer in their Techblazer Awards. And guess what? We are just getting started.
Having proven product-market fit, we are in an exciting growth phase and are looking for talented people to be part of our journey.
- Deliver Value: We focus on helping our users succeed.
- Growth for Everyone: We believe that everyone should grow while working with us.
- Do Work That Matters: Let’s not waste time in unproductive meetings.
- You want to learn and experience the early phases of a company.
- You believe that B2B/Enterprise Tech is the next big thing.
- You believe in challenging yourself to grow and to experience in 1 year what might take 3 years to experience else where.