Corporate Support | Customer Service | Marketing | Others
Bias for Action | Tech Savvy
Customer Success Intern shall be able to create engagement strategies with clients to develop a professional and trusted relationship through the provision of Micepad. The duty of this role is to ensure the customer journey, from onboarding, training, support to ongoing development of our customers onto our Micepad solution.
- Own and develop ongoing customer relationships for the entire Micepad journey after initial contract execution to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Conduct online training sessions to educate clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business objectives.
- Work with the Sales Team and other departments on strategic account planning focused on account expansion, reduction of license and product adoption whitespace, increased customer sentiment, and reduced churn risk.
- Perform effective customer demonstrations, success reviews, customer advocacy and other adoption deliverables via webcasts, teleconferences and/or onsite visits if needed.
- Provide feedback to Sales Team and Product Team related to new functionality requests and specifications, as well as assist in providing feedback to improve user experience.
- Identify the opportunities for company to provide additional services (upsell or cross-sell) to clients by upgrading their products
- Promote customer loyalty and retainment (eg: renewal of contract)
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Passionate for technology and being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (eg: Sales, Product, Marketing etc)