2500 - 3500 SGDProfit Sharing
Corporate Support | Customer Service | Technical Support | Project Management
Vibrant | Tech Savvy | Solutions oriented | Organized | Analtyical | Result Driven
Pursuing a career in digital B2B software?
Onlive offers a self serviced SaaS (Software as a Service) that allows organizers to manage events.
With Onlive, customers can easily build ticketing sites, invite guests, check them in, and more - no technical skills required.
We strive to make events smarter, more efficient and more engaging.
- You will work with customers and delivery team to ensure that the customer is receiving the support they needed to succeed on the platform.
- Help implementing and project manage customer onboarding
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with key decision makers within the assigned accounts B2B customers
- Maintaining a consistent response and communication and ensuring customers expectations are well managed.
- Reviewing customer performance and providing a strong strategic plan that results in maximizing growth and ROI
- Contribute to feedback to the internal team on product improvements to enhance customer engagement based upon their experiences.
- Identify customers growth opportunities throughout the subscription period and create and execute renewal/retention strategies as well as identifying upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Basic knowledge on Email Marketing tools/platforms / Digital Marketing Tools/ Data analytics, microsoft office
- Focus on customer retention activities as part of the countries portfolio growth focus
- 0-2 years experience from project management or customer success
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Passionate about digital marketing and the latest trends in technology, plus have the motivation and eagerness to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Singaporean or PR
- Fluent in English
- A good team player and aims to continue improving with the team and also able to work within and cross departments
- A fast learner, able to adapt to change quickly and able to align with business direction
5 - 9
With Onlive's event management platform organizers can easily build ticketing sites, communicate with guests, monitor revenue, attendance and synchronize customer data with other tools.
Providing our customers with a better looking, user-centric Event Management Software that gives organizers meaningful insights at a lower cost.
We are a small but result driven company that values creative problem solving, open communication and a flat hierarchy.
You will be joining a small company that is growing. Together we can help define the company and your role.