3500 - 5000 SGD
Trakomatic specializes in using Advanced Video Analytics for Visitor Counting, Path Tracking, Facial-based Age & Gender Estimation and Re-identification for various stakeholder to optimize their manpower allocation and operation efficiency.
Our analysis of the data helps business owners from Retail, Banking, Tourism and Transportation industry to make smarter, data-driven decisions. We enable the traditionally âdumbâ CCTV devices to become "smart" sensors. Our mission is to develop innovative and useful technologies, in order to improve the capabilities of businesses and lives of people in the communities that we operate in.
- Handling support tickets to completion, dissemination to internal support engineers and communication of status to clients.
- Working intimately with our support team to resolve customer issue.
- Liaising with vendors and partners for replacement units.
- Accepting handover from the Project Delivery team and kick-off maintenance/warranty period with the customer.
- Monitoring cloud systems uptime, and handling replacement of IOT sensors on-site.
- Conducting preemptive maintenance procedures.
- Conducting quarterly scheduled maintenance procedures with clients.
- Conducting quarterly upgrade procedures.
- Ensure that maintenance issues are resolved within limits stated in Service Level agreements.
- Handle renewal of service contracts.
- Take care of internal demonstration system set up
- Strong experience working within the IT Infrastructure Industry or CCTV or IoT Industry.
- Keen interest in maintenance, customer satisfaction and communication.
- Highly self-motivated, result-oriented and can work independently. Strong coordination skills.
- Strong communication skills to manage clients, vendors, subordinates and stakeholders.
- Diploma holder, preferably in IT related. Strong IT knowledge.
- At least 3 years working experience in similar capacity.
Trakomatic is one of South East Asia's fastest growing startups. Our mission is to digitize Planet Earth. We specialize in cutting-edge video analytics technologies that equip global businesses big or small with people counting, tracking and facial recognition analysis solutions. Our clients access our comprehensive dashboard which provides real-time overviews, campaign management, automated weekly reports, alters & notifications which can be integrated easily with POS (Point of Sales system), CRM, staff rostering data and third party system through our API (application programming interface).
Our analysis and insights enable business leaders and practitioners from a diverse range of verticals including Retail, Banking, Government and Transportation, to make smarter data-driven decisions.
We are looking for highly motivated team players that can join our growing team. We'd love to hear from you.