Customer Service | Others
empathy | strong persuasive skills | effective communication skills | attentiveness | customer centric | fast learner | patience | good problem solving skills
Kwikcar is changing the way people drive.
Kwikcar is the Airbnb for cars in South East Asia. Operating out of Malaysia, Kwikcar is an exciting early stage startup that connects people with idle cars to people who needs them occasionally. We aim to redefine car ownership as we know it!
What we are looking for in you
- You are a strong communicator and have the ability to interact and connect with users from a range of backgrounds and personalities - written and verbal
- Analytics - comfortable in excel and talking through data
- Willingness to hustle, roll up sleeves, and is objective driven
- You’re a patient teacher and have a passion for empowering others
- You’re comfortable learning and adapting to new technology
- You’re able to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You’re self-motivated and able to operate independently with minimal oversight
- You are willing and enthusiastic about selling our product to potential car owners and renters.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will work efficiently and effectively with our car owners and renters to drive results in revenue growth, operational excellence, and customer service. You will work collaboratively with our product and marketing teams to manage and optimise customer relationships and provide maximum value for both Kwikcar and its community.
What you will be doing
- Deliver 5-star customer service support to the Kwikcar community.
- Oversee and handle user sign up and booking processes.
- Help existing car owners and renters troubleshoot and resolve any issues they experience
- Walk prospective users through the onboarding process to ensure a positive and eventful experience on the Kwikcar platform.
- Continuously improve on processes and systems to drive better customer experience journey.
- Contribute to updating Kwikcar policies, procedures, and programs that affect the owner-renter community.
- Contribute to marketing ideas and campaigns to better engage existing and future users.
- Understand trends, provide actionable insights, and track productivity and success of initiatives to ensure we’re driving towards the best possible outcome.
Kwikcar is the Airbnb for cars in South East Asia. Operating out of Malaysia, Kwikcar is an exciting early stage peer to peer carsharing platform that connects people with idle cars to people who needs one.
Kwikcar aims to redefine car ownership as we know it. There are 45 million passenger vehicles in South East Asia that most sits idle for more than 20 hours a day. Kwikcar is a marketplace that connect these underutilised vehicles to people who needs a car on an ad hoc or short term basis.
We are a group of highly dynamic and collaborative team. Experience working in a fast pace objective driven startup. Every of your input impacts the organisation's growth and direction. Join us and be part of the family, being made up of amazingly energetic, sensibly smart, and highly enthusiastic individuals.