4500 - 5500 SGD
Customer Service | Technical Support
Started in 2016, we’re a bootstrapped startup based in Singapore with an 7-figure annual recurring revenue and our users includes renowned businesses like sodastream, purple.com, secretlab, mantraband.com, nativecos.com and many more..
Stamped.io is a SaaS app designed for E-commerce businesses. We have a large presence in popular e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Bigcommerce, etc.
Our 2 main products are:
Reviews & UGC - We help our users collect user-generated content (UGC) such as Product Reviews, Photos, Videos, Net Promoter Score surveys, Instagram photos and more. The UGC(s) can then be displayed via a selection of widgets throughout our user’s e-commerce site to increase social proof and thus, increasing sales and conversions.
Rewards & Loyalty - Our newly released app which assist users with setting up a loyalty and rewards points system, and this in turn build a loyal customer base for our users. The rewards program consists of: Points/Rewards, Referral, VIP.
We are a diverse & fun loving team who work hard and play hard at the same time! If you are adaptive, looking for a growth startup setting and eager to deliver game changing solutions at the forefront of our industry, let's chat!
Your role on our team will be to assist with customer support, providing our users with solutions to their queries, troubleshooting and fixing issues, as well as to guide our users with their navigation and utilisation of Stamped.io interface and features.
You will be required to assist users with technical issues they are facing with our app, as well as installation of the display widgets and providing tweaks.
You will establish a long-term relationship with our clients and are motivated by client retention. We pride ourselves for providing solution-orientated service for our user base.
You will be expected to head and supervise a team of support staff and maintain the high standards of support that we provide for our users, according to a list of guidelines, once you are familiar with the general and technical aspects of the support role.
This is a remote position, you can work from anywhere and anytime you want. Inspiring to be a digital nomad? Or love to work from anywhere else in the world? This job will be awesome for you! We measure performance by your results and not the number of hours you work.
1) Work remotely, anywhere you want. We measure performance based on results.
2) All training provided including a 1 week onboarding program to get you started. Get ready to learn!
3) Opportunity to work with some of the biggest E-commerce brands worldwide
4) Tickets for our team building events
1) Degree holder and above
2) Good command of English language skills (written and verbal Essential)
3) At least 2 years experience with customer service/support, work experience in SaaS companies would be a plus!
4) General understanding of the digital marketing space - including SEO/SEM, Social Media, email marketing and e-commerce
6) Able to work between 8am-4pm or 2pm-10pm SGT (GMT +8) on Weekdays, plus 1 day on weekend which is usually light work.
1) Medical benefits
2) Annual Leave 20 days
3) Yearly travel incentive of $1200
4) Long-term career growth
5) AWS and Year-end bonuses
Ideal length: 1 week
If your application is selected:
- A few questions to be answered via email
- On the phone: Interview with hiring manager
- Meetup: Interview with founders
- Welcome aboard!
1) Handling user’s support and general enquiries via email
2) Ensuring professionalism and a high activity level within the team
3) Handing and troubleshoot technical queries from users, including installation of the app’s display widgets and providing tweaks and changes.
4) Build strong relationships with clients based on your ability to earn their trust and deliver value
5) Proactively identify opportunities and optimization points where we can deliver greater value to our users
6) Analyze key account statistics and performance metrics to help educate users and suggesting features and improvement for their accounts
7) Contribute to the upkeep and improvement of the apps' knowledge base
1) General understanding of the digital marketing space - including SEO /SEM, Social Media, email marketing and e-commerce
2) A desire to wow users
3) A proven record of retaining and growing multiple client relationships
4) Positive attitude and remarkable ability to build rapport from initial conversation and throughout the client lifecycle
5) Ability to work in hyper-fast paced and changing environment
6) Superior organization and prioritization skills, along with attention to detail
7) You should be able to provide light customer service support on weekends & holidays
8) Discipline, and possess self-management skills. We have a 12 hour guarantee reply to queries which we must keep to at all times, and you should be able to keep your own load in check
9) Independent & Resourceful, be able to do research and find answers to solutions. If you require a lot of “hand-holding”, “spoon-feeding”, and step-by-step instructions, this is not for you
10) Able to show initiative in picking up extra tasks when the load gets heavy, a great team player!
Stamped.io is a Product Review App designed for E-commerce. Collect and Utilize User-Generated Content to increase E-commerce sales conversions!
Stamped.io helps E-commerce collect user content with ease by automatically sending emails to customers requesting reviews of their recent purchase with you. It reduces the amount of time spend requesting reviews via emails!
User content such as Product Reviews, Photos, Net Promoter Score, Social Shares, has been proven to increase time-on-site and even sales conversions!
Stamped also make it easy for customers to leave a product review by writing their review directly in the email. Convenience!
Find out more: http://stamped.io