customer support | customer service
At WorldRoamer®, we believe that travel should be enjoyable, fun, and hassle-free and we are committed to making that happen for our travellers. WorldRoamer®aims to be an all-in-one online travel platform that will cater to the consumer’s travel needs - this will start with hotel bookings. We are working towards being able to facilitate and understand traveller needs, personal discoveries, and provide them the best experience we can through discovery of inspirations, unique tools and our select network of properties & activities.
Customer Support Representative Description:
We are now looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our Customer Experience team to provide a personalised and exceptional travel experience to our roamers. This candidate will be the brand ambassador of WorldRoamer® by managing and assisting all of our customers’ requests and needs.
- Handling all customer enquiries directly through customer communication channels, such as email and chat
- Understand, clarify, resolve and follow-up all of customers’ enquiries
- To communicate and coordinate with travel suppliers and WorldRoamer team to resolve customer enquiries and issues.
- To manage and update FAQ
- To build on WorldRoamer® Customer Service Standard Operating Procedure
- Ensure that every customer has a positive experience with WorldRoamer®
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in customer support
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally through online and verbal communication channels
- Meticulous, quick-witted and efficient, with a passion for helping customers
- Proactive and enjoys solving problems
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently in a fluid environment and comfortable with multi-tasking
- Exposure in the travel or e-commerce and startup environment is an added value
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Effective communication in English
- Outstanding communication and time management skills
- Appreciate transparency and building a positive team culture
Services - Other
5 - 9
Oriental Eagle Pte Ltd is in the business of hospitality and travel-related investments and are currently in the process of developing an online travel platform - WorldRoamer. Geared to launch in Q3 2019.
We believe travel is about personal discoveries and a goal to drive passion for travel and deepen trust with travelers from all over.
We aim to help travelers to discover inspirations, tools and our select network of properties & activities. Before your next trip, trek around our website for rooms, activities and travel planning help.
We will aim to achieve success as a company and individuals with the following core values:
- Trust & Integrity
- Continuous learning
- Have ownership
- Do not fear failure