4000 - 5000 SGD
Customer Service | Front-End Developers
Started in 2016, we’re a bootstrapped startup based in Singapore with an 7-figure annual recurring revenue and our users includes renowned businesses like SecretLab, SodaStream, purple.com, skims.com.
Stamped.io is a SaaS app designed for E-commerce businesses.
We help our users collect user-generated content (UGC) such as Product Reviews, Photos, Videos, Net Promoter Score surveys, Instagram photos and more. Using these UGC, we display them throughout our user’s e-commerce site to increase social proof and thus, increasing sales and conversions.
We are a fun loving team who work hard and play hard at the same time! If you are adaptive, looking for a growth startup setting and eager to deliver game changing solutions at the forefront of our industry, lets chat!
Your role on our team will be to assist with customer technical support, providing our users with solutions to their queries, troubleshooting and fixing front-end technical issues, as well as to guide our users with their navigation and utilisation of Stamped.io interface and features.
You will establish a long-term relationship with our clients and are motivated by client retention, based on exceptional service providing solutions and identifying opportunities to extend products and services into the client account.
This is a remote position, you can work from anywhere and anytime you want. Inspiring to be a digital nomad? Or love to work from anywhere else in the world? This job will be awesome for you! We measure performance by your results and not the number of hours you work.
1) Work remotely, anywhere you want. We measure performance based on results.
2) All training provided including a 2 weeks onboarding program to get you started. Be ready to learn a lot
3) Opportunity to work with some of the biggest e-commerce brands worldwide
4) Tickets for our team building events
1) Degree holder and above
2) Good command of English language skills (written and verbal Essential)
3) 1 - 2 years experience with customer service/support, work experience in SaaS companies would be a plus!
4) General understanding of the digital marketing space - including SEO/SEM, Social Media, email marketing and e-commerce
1) Medical benefits
2) Annual Leave 20 days
3) Yearly travel incentive of $1200
4) Long-term career growth
5) AWS and Year-end bonuses
Ideal length: 1 week
If your application is selected:
- Three questions to be answered via email
- On the phone: Interview with HR
- At our office: Writing and data entry case and interview with the hiring manager
- At our office: Interview with founders
- Welcome aboard!
1) Handling user’s support and general enquiries via email
2) Disciplined in following up with work, we have a 12 hour guarantee reply to queries which we must keep to at all times, and you should be able to keep your own load in check
3) Able to show initiative in picking up extra tasks when the load gets heavy, a great team player!
4) Ensuring professionalism and a high activity level within the team
5) Build strong relationships with clients based on your ability to earn their trust and deliver value
6) Proactively identify opportunities and optimization points where we can deliver greater value to our users
7) Analyze key account statistics and performance metrics to help educate users and suggesting features and improvement for their accounts
8) Lead the knowledge sharing effort derived from the voice of the customer between all departments of our company
1) General understanding of the digital marketing space - including SEO /SEM, Social Media, email marketing and e-commerce
2) A desire to wow users
3) A proven record of retaining and growing multiple client relationships
4) Positive attitude and remarkable ability to build rapport from initial conversation and throughout the client lifecycle
5) Ability to work in hyper-fast paced and changing environment
6) Superior organization and prioritization skills, along with attention to detail
7) Extra kudos for having a high-level technical know-how in areas including: web design and development projects, analytics and tracking, CMS platforms, HTML/CSS and API calls
8) You should be able to work flexible hours and provide light customer service support (Saturday, Sunday and PH).
9) Discipline, and possess self-management skills. If you require a lot of “hand-holding”, “spoon-feeding”, and step-by-step instructions, this is not for you.
10) Independent & Resourceful, be able to do research and find answers to solutions
Stamped.io is a Product Review App designed for E-commerce. Collect and Utilize User-Generated Content to increase E-commerce sales conversions!
Stamped.io helps E-commerce collect user content with ease by automatically sending emails to customers requesting reviews of their recent purchase with you. It reduces the amount of time spend requesting reviews via emails!
User content such as Product Reviews, Photos, Net Promoter Score, Social Shares, has been proven to increase time-on-site and even sales conversions!
Stamped also make it easy for customers to leave a product review by writing their review directly in the email. Convenience!
Find out more: http://stamped.io