2500 - 3750 SGD
basic python | SQL | Stored Procedures | Data Warehousing | Data Analysis
At DCI (Digital Commerce Intelligence Pte Ltd), we are committed to build South East Asia’s most intelligent digital commerce intelligence platform that enables brands & retailers to better understand and effectively drive their eCommerce Performance.
We are looking for an entry to mid level professional to join our Data Engineering and Warehousing team.
● Analyse source data for completeness and quality
● Design, maintain, monitor and report regular data loading pipelines and processes
● Recommend improvements on our Data Pipeline strategies and processes and document best practices for future use
● Develop automated controls for the daily data availability and load and report data loss in a timely manner
● Undertake a wide variety of challenging data related tasks across the business including cleansing and transforming
The skillset we are looking for include:
● Expertise in SQL and Stored Procedures
● Knowledge of Python or any other programming language is a plus
● A good understanding of databases or data warehousing.
● Exceptional communication skills (including written) with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of an organization
● Strong work ethic, open to learning new skills and capable of adapting to dynamic situations
● A Bachelor's degree in the field of Computer science or similar subject is required.
● Any past work exposure to eCommerce or any business data engineering is a plus