800 - 1000 SGD
Analytics | Big Data
Proficiency in Excel, SPSS, and/or Python | Good written and verbal communication skills | Attention to detail
Want to make magic out of numbers?
We’ve got an opening.
Sqkii is known for our #HuntTheMouse and #HuntFromHome campaigns that give away cold, hard cash to players. In the good old pre-COVID days, our hunts and custom games got Singaporeans squatting in random spots and running after golden eggs. For now (and the foreseeable future), we’re bringing players on virtual adventures through their mobile screens. They’re still super cool, just ask the mouse.
We recently paid a virtual visit to the player community in Malaysia with #HuntFromHome — Around The World, and oh boy do we have big plans ahead for SEA and beyond. Big plans = lots more numbers, so we’re on the hunt (ha) for a data whizz to hop aboard this journey with us.
As our Data Analyst Intern, you’ll be trusted with turning our mass of digits into fuel for amazing games. How players play, why they play, when they play — we’re looking at all these and more, so that we can continue to create even more thrilling adventures for the folks around. We’re open to ideas from literally anyone in the team, so if you’ve got a wild new solution courtesy of your prodigy cat, we (and our Game Operations team) will be waiting to hear you out.
P.S. After you’ve applied, we’ll send over some secret tasks for you to try your hand at before we arrange for a virtual chat!
- Structuring data log and hypotheses to monitor campaign objectives
- Processing, cleaning, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Developing key insights from data to address campaign objectives and identify opportunities for future improvements
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Assisting the Game Operations team with data forecasting and data mining
- A commitment period of minimum 3 months
- Proficiency in Excel, SPSS, and/or Python
- High attention to details
- A background in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Information Management or Statistics
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in your own abilities
- A high degree of self-motivation
- A win against our hiring manager in Scissors Paper Stone
- Prior work experience as a data analyst or business data analyst preferred
- Knowledge on social media analytics would be a plus
A company that solves real-world problems by mobilising crowds through gamification.
A company named after a mouse that goes around giving cash, rewards, and happiness.
Founded in 2012, Sqkii is most widely known for hiding S$50,000 under a lamp post at Marina South Pier. We are not kidding when we say that we love giving cash; a 46-year-old man found our prize under lamp post 28 and became S$50,000 richer.
Since then, together with our mousey friend Sqkii, we have completed various missions of giving away a 99.99% pure gold bar to someone with a heart of gold, a bag of S$10,000 cash to someone who paints the most colour by walking, and many more.
Today, we are going on an entirely new mission, and we need your help!
To learn more about our culture and story, head over to https://sqkii.com/our-culture