3500 - 4500 SGD
Mathematics | project management | Analytical
Trakomatic specializes in using Advanced Video Analytics for Visitor Counting, Path Tracking, Facial-based Age & Gender Estimation and Re-identification for various stakeholder to optimize their manpower allocation and operation efficiency.
Our analysis of the data helps business owners from Retail, Banking, Tourism and Transportation industry to make smarter, data-driven decisions. We enable the traditionally âdumbâ CCTV devices to become "smart" sensors. Our mission is to develop innovative and useful technologies, in order to improve the capabilities of businesses and lives of people in the communities that we operate in.
- Complete projects that require data mining, analysis, and presentation.
- Focus on solutions, dive into projects, quickly identify drivers in the data.
- Identify relevant trends, do follow-up analysis, prepare visualizations.
- Develop dashboards to track remediation of issues.
- While the focus of this role is the extraction and interpretation of data, it also requires the capacity to identify, explore, interpret and present key trends, ideas and concepts
- Analysis: Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyse it to find conclusions.
- Communication: Data analysts are often called to present their findings or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- A bachelor’s degree in math, computer science, business, analytics, or a related field is required. Strong math and analysis skills are needed.
- Effective communication, computer, analytical, customer service, and project management skills are also important.
- The ideal candidates should have experience working in a business/data analysis role in the retail business processes and retail systems experience.
- Math Skills: Data analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
- Working familiarity with tools like Power BI, Qlikview, Tableau, Hadoop, Excel.
- Self-starter – must be productive with minimal direction.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technical, cross-functional environment.
- Excellent visual design sense regarding clear and accurate presentation of data.
- Basic SQL skills desirable.
Trakomatic is one of South East Asia's fastest growing startups. Our mission is to digitize Planet Earth. We specialize in cutting-edge video analytics technologies that equip global businesses big or small with people counting, tracking and facial recognition analysis solutions. Our clients access our comprehensive dashboard which provides real-time overviews, campaign management, automated weekly reports, alters & notifications which can be integrated easily with POS (Point of Sales system), CRM, staff rostering data and third party system through our API (application programming interface).
Our analysis and insights enable business leaders and practitioners from a diverse range of verticals including Retail, Banking, Government and Transportation, to make smarter data-driven decisions.
We are looking for highly motivated team players that can join our growing team. We'd love to hear from you.