Instagram | Data Analysis | Market Research
Omnilytics is a market intelligence company, providing real-time data and competitor analysis across multiple industries worldwide. This helps them make buying and stocking decisions in the most effective and efficient manner, increasing their sales margins and optimising assortments for revenue & profit. Omnilytics is used by global Fortune 500 companies.
With insights from over 100 million product SKUs across more than 75,000 brands and retailers, Omnilytics allows you to analyse your market & competitor’s offerings by Assortment, Price, Discount, Category, Colour, Size, Options and Strategy so you never miss out on profitable opportunities anymore.
At Omnilytics, we practice flexible work arrangement in a results-oriented work environment. Our team members enjoy a high level of autonomy and are empowered to make decisions and create impact. We cultivate growth, reward effort and celebrate achievements.
As a Data Analytics intern, you will work alongside our core Data Analytics team making your contributions through the following responsibilities:
- Keep an eye out on the fashion and beauty trend, local and global trends, and back up those findings with data.
- Extract business intelligence from large data sets: collate, organise and analyse data to produce informative reports for our retail professional audience.
- Proactively suggest ways to visualise complex data sets, generating charts/tables that give insightful views of key business issues and opportunities.
- Proactively reach out to development and data science teams to improve data interpretation.
- Support product and development teams to combine, cleanse, standardise and quality assure results of large amounts of e-commerce data.
We are looking for highly energetic interns to join our team! You'll be a good fit if you possess the following traits:
- Posses or currently pursuing a degree from Business or Marketing related subjects
- Strong interest in analysis or business intelligence
- Passion for fashion, beauty and retail trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Basic SPSS, R and Python is a bonus
- Resilience in solving problems. You believe that problems are made to be solved and not avoided. Often you will try many different ways instead of giving up when presented with obstacles
- Eager to learn. You are willing to work on all types of assignments and show an eagerness to learn
- Driven and motivated. Your mantra in life is "it's up to me", and because of this, your beliefs in life is directed towards doing the job right and to the very best of your ability.
- Adaptable. You are good in managing a variety of tasks, flexible and open to changes that may come up during the day
- Able to commit a minimum of 3 months of internship
This is your chance to join us in helping businesses around the world make better decisions with data. Apply now!
Business To Business
We are market intelligence.
We provide market analytics for the fashion and beauty industry, so these companies can focus on what's important.
Founded by CEO Kendrick Wong, he leads a dedicated team of data scientists, analysts, engineers and industry experts who share a passion to help brands and retailers grow with market intelligence. From visual merchandisers, marketers to business owners, there's a solution for every need.
With Omnilytics, you are able to see the full view of the current market, with data insights on a selection of over 100 million product SKUs, derived across more than 75,000 brands.
We are dedicated to be the leading platform for fashion and beauty market analytics that delivers reliable data.
We aim to help businesses reduce waste by channeling their resources into what matters. The fashion and beauty industry still rely heavily on just intuition when it comes to the next production, collection or decision. With Omnilytics, we strive to ensure the right matter, whether a trend or bestseller, is prioritised. We validate every option with pure data. This creates the best experience for the customers of the business, which is a victory for us too.
We believe in 4 values: efficiency, speed, accuracy, and passion. We believe in doing more with less, so that time is never wasted. We believe in working fast with precision, as the current market does not wait for anyone. Above all, we strongly believe in passion; it takes more than skills to do what we do.
If the following sounds like you or people you like to work with, we invite you to reach out and be a part of our vision in powering the world by helping businesses make better decisions with data!
- You genuinely believe in the power of data in unlocking business growth
- You are good at gathering facts to inform your opinions and intuitions
- You choose to fail forward by applying your learnings quickly
- You learn quickly, eagerly and proactively
- You embrace problems and challenges as opportunities towards greater excellence
- You are proactive and understand knowing is not enough, you must apply and willing is not enough, you must do
- You are flexible and adaptable towards change
- You speak and write articulately what you are, and are not, trying to do so others are clear on what to expect
- You collaborate effectively with others despite from different backgrounds and cultures (we have team members from 11 different nationalities)
- You are known to be authentic, candid and non-political
- You are disciplined and comfortable navigating a highly autonomous environment (we have no official working hours as we believe that it is not about the hours, starting or ending time, but rather what is the most productive time to produce exceptional work.)