Analytics | Technical Support | Software-system Administrator | Big Data
MSSQL | python
Ø Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Ø Great work culture
Ø Opportunity to make a positive impact
You will be responsible for :
- Developing scripts to process structured and unstructured data.
- Recommending, developing and implementing ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Supporting translation of data business needs into technical system requirements.
- Working with stakeholders to understand needs in order with respect to data structure, availability, scalability and accessibility.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Data Engineer role.
- Demonstrated experience working with large and complex data sets as well as experience analyzing volumes of data.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Databases (eg. AWS, Azure), DB as a service DBAAS and MySQL databases.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience