800 - 1000 SGD
Analytics | Others
Spark | Python | SQL
We are seeking talented interns to join the Data team and shadow our Data Engineering Manager. You will perform the job scope as similar to the role of a Data Engineer.
If you are interested in this internship, please apply here: https://grnh.se/3eb23f1e2. Do note that only applications submitted through our Jobs Portal will be considered.
- Design, implement, and support a platform providing ad hoc access to large datasets
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL
- Implement data structures using best practices in data modeling, ETL/ELT processes, and SQL, and Redshift
- Build robust and scalable data integration (ETL) pipelines using SQL, Python and Spark
- Build and deliver high quality datasets to support business analysis and customer reporting needs
- Interface with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete data structures
- Currently studying a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics or a related field
- Minimum commitment of one full semester, or 6 months
Workato is an award-winning cloud intelligent automation and integration platform with enterprise-grade capabilities and no coding required. Workato seamlessly integrates with over 300+ business applications and enables integration and task automation across all those apps.
Recognised as a Leader in Forrester Wave iPaaS for Dynamic Integrations and Leader on Debut in Gartnerâs Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, Workato is the only company that provides an easy, self-service way to integrate cloud and on-premise applications for all types of businesses â ranging from Fortune 500 Enterprises as well as SMBs.
All recent graduates and outstanding diploma holders will also be considered for our Graduate Development Programme.
Simply awesome. We are a young and dynamic team. We work hard and play hard.
We have a well-stocked pantry with food, drinks and snacks.