300 - 900 USD
Analytics | Others
Excel savvy | Able to work with large data sets | Motivated | Agile | Highly organised | Laser-accuracy | High attention to detail | Data Entry
We are looking for a self-driven, highly organised individual with some accounting and/or bookkeeping experience to join the Finance team at The Luxe Nomad.
Position is KL city based, in new offices with benefits.
RM 2000 - 3,500 / month
*Must be able to start immediately*
- Support general daily accounting activities as directed by Senior Accounting team
- General administration duties, including data entry work
- Administration support for drafting of correspondence, contracts, quotation, invoicing,
- Document management of key office, financial and legal documents
- Other adhoc tasks as assigned by the Finance team
- Has worked in a clerical or administrative capacity in a corporate environment
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Office Suite - Excel and Word and G Suite
- Detailed and carefulness in managing large data sets
- Able to work independently and in team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and can read Bahasa
DREAM A LITTLE. TRAVEL A LOT.
Welcome to Asia-Pacific's leading luxury villa booking portal and property manager!
The Luxe Nomad was founded on a simple belief: that luxury travel can be affordable.
Launched in 2012 with a round of angel investment, the Singapore-based startup pioneered collaborating with celebrities and online influencers on Instagram which helped grow its reach to 250,000 travellers. The site now lists over 2500 private villas, apartments, and ski chalets in more than 35 destinations, offering guests the home-away-from-home comforts with a Luxe Nomad touch.
We are expanding into property management, ensuring not only can you book with us, but check into a Luxe Nomad managed property as well.
If this sounds like the type of company you'd like to join, then why not
drop us a line? We're looking for fellow Nomads who think out of the box, love to learn
and aren't afraid of working hard!