Meticulous | Detail Orientated
Come join Reality Detector (Seer) – a deep-tech startup seed funded by Tim Draper and Draper Associates which is creating AI-powered deception and emotion detection technology to “reveal incongruent words and actions at a glance”. Our purpose is to create a more discerning, trustworthy and prosperous world. Our vision is to augment human understanding through technology and mission is to build a deception indicator and convince skeptics. To achieve this, we are i) augmenting and commercializing accurate behavioral science with rule-based AI and ii) automating novel automated deep-learning. Our initial product market fit is in creating cutting-edge biometrics to enhance travel across borders and protect innocents from harmful lies. The Data Labeler will be working alone/remotely to label data for our machine learning tool.
● Learn and be familiar with selected Facial Action Coding System by the Paul Ekman group
● Use our data labelling tool to label video data effectively and efficiently
● Part time/Freelance – Flexibility in working hours
● There will be an upfront payment to learn the deception units, following which the employee will be remunerated on a per dataset basis based on accuracy.
● Meticulous and detail orientated in their work.
● Result and outcome driven, willing to push themselves.