Analytics | Big Data
python | data analytics | machine learning | NLP
We develop technologies and implement business models which reimagines the way things are done. We are a team of innovators who develop products, platforms and business which revolutionizes industries, and currently we have vacancy to fill our expanding team.
- Identify business operation problems with clear objectives, and propose feasible solutions and strategies
- Build and improve solvers for planning/optimizing operations with constraints of assets, resources and business rules
- Build predictive models by supervised and supervised machine-learning models
- Assist backend team to deploy optimization modules, solvers, or ML models into production
- Collect, pre-process and clean structured and unstructured data not limited to text, webpages, databases, time series, geospatial data, etc.
- Demonstrate and present information by using suitable data visualization techniques for various applications
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Keep updated to the advanced tools for solving related problems in various applications
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, operations research, industrial engineering or related fields
- 1 to 3 years of experiences with integer/mixed-integer/constraint programming, operations research libraries (e.g., Google Ortools)
- Well experienced using Python, data analytics packages, such as numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib, pydash, etc.
- Good experience with ML algorithm and libraries (Scikit-Learn, etc.)
- Able to program with production-level codes
- Basic understanding of cloud web services and architect
- Self-motivated, strong learning capabilities and willing to work in various domains
- Plus points if experienced in the following knowledge and tools: NLP, spaCy, Scrapy, Flask, mongodb, Geopandas
- The position is available at Kuala Lumpur & Johor Bahru
20 - 49
Life with ManjaLabs
If you like to solve big real-world problems, and see yourself as someone who challenges the norms of how things are done, you'll love the kind of problems we are working on. We are people who like to tinker, experiment and we love pushing the boundaries of what it takes to make things work. Just as much as we love playing with tech, we are just as serious when it comes to execution - with the kind of precision required to operate successful businesses with our partners.
Building technology that powers disruptive start-ups
We are a multi-disciplinary team of technologists and business enthusiasts with the desire to extend the state of technology to drive the business of our partners.
Here at ManjaLabs, we create technologies and implement business models which the world has not seen. Leveraging on technological trends and breakthroughs, we develop products, platforms and business which revolutionizes industries. Join our cause, and be part of something truly special.