1000 - 1000 SGD
We are looking for a special person that wants to make a difference in the world and help us shake things up. We want you to join us in the journey of changing the way healthcare is currently being delivered.
You must be passionate about healthy living and helping people become their healthiest selves.
You have to have a ‘can-do’ attitude and the willingness to tackle any job and ‘get it done”’.
As we are a small close-knit team, you will be given more responsibility and opportunities than in a bigger company. We value honesty, respect, hard work and a good heart. At BioMark, your voice will always be heard and that your contributions valued.
Job scope includes (but not limited to):
- Collecting, collating and interpreting data
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Define new data collection and analysis processes
- Performs general day-to-day data operations
- And a whole lot more! We’ll throw you whatever you can handle and always challenge you to be the best version of yourself!
If you love working for us and the feeling is mutual, it will lead to a full-time position and more.
To apply, please provide your resume and answer the below questions:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What does health and wellness mean to you?
- What is your nationality and what country are you currently living in?
- When would you be able to start?
- Are you still studying at the moment? What date would you have to go back to university?
Any applications without a resume and answers to the above questions will not be reviewed.
Skills we are looking for include:
- Strong execution-bias - a track record of getting things done
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Confidence in bringing ideas to the table
- Constantly looking for ways to improve and benefit the company
- Extremely proactive and energetic
- Able to work independently and thrive in a less structured environment
- Have knowledge of and experience in excel (Pivot Table and V- Look-up), SQL Scripting