Corporate Support | Customer Service | Project Management
operations management | logistics management | communication
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest corporate catering platform that connects companies and people with catering options. We offer users the possibility to order 4000+ catering menus and packs from a curated list of caterers and restaurants in Singapore and Hong Kong. Our Operations Centre based in Kuala Lumpur supports both countries in daily operations.
You'll be in charge of the monitoring our logistics operations – communicating with drivers, restaurants and customers on delivery-related matters. That means you'll pro-actively prevent deliveries from being late and manage late deliveries as well as attend any urgent inquiries or matters that might come up. Additionally, you will be involved in logistical planning process.
· Overseeing real-time catering deliveries in our logistics software and proactively tackling problems and inquiries coming from drivers, caterers or customers
· Managing delays on orders and providing transparency to customers and caterers on extent of delays
· Working with members of the Customer Care team on communication with customers
· Communicating with restaurants and caterers on order-related matters (order confirmation, unavailable items, declined orders, etc)
· Participating in driver recruitment process (pre-screening candidates and arranging interview/on-boarding sessions)
· 1-2 years of operations or customer service experience (or similar)
· Willing to work in shift rotations: (7am-4pm or 10am-7pm, 5 days a week which might include weekends)
· Able to work on some Public Holidays (company follows Singapore Public Holiday Schedule, not Malaysia)
· A quick and calm thinker when under pressure, multitasking pro! Enjoy talking and listening to people
· Strong communication and organization skills - the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
· Self-motivated and a great team player - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look!
· Fluent in English. Proficiency in Cantonese or Mandarin would be an advantage
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced customer facing environment. High attention to detail
· Tech savvy, good PC skills, e.g. MS Office, Google Docs, Google Sheets
What we offer:
· Attractive salary: 3000 – 3500 MYR depending on candidate’s skills and experience
· Shift and transportation allowance, EPF and SOCSO paid, central office location (Bangsar LRT)
· Monthly team outings, frequent team lunches and fun office space
· Open, respectful, fun company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing
· Great exposure into multiple aspects of a fast-growing, game changing business
· Fast career growth and many opportunities for advancement within company
CaterSpot is Asiaâs largest online marketplace that connects companies and people with great local catering options. We offer users the possibility to order 600+ catering menus and packs from a curated list of caterers and restaurants in Singapore and Hong Kong with island-wide coverage.