creative | multimedia | design
As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include:
• Work closely with digital marketing team to develop creative concept for all product, marketing & media.
• Create marketing material like email, banner, brochure, web page and social media posts.
• Photo shooting/video filming & editing.
• Perform other related design tasks as assigned
This internship might be for you if:
• Your attitude is your key to success.
• You must be a passionate and excited about learning new things.
• You pay attention to details because you know quality is always important.
• Be a self-disciplined and hardworking.
• Have ability to adapt easily to new challenges as the company grows.
• Be a passionate person with a creative mind and a flexible personality
• Degree or diploma in Design & Creative/Photography/Videography/ Digital Art or any other related field
• Preferred skills: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
• Familiar with other similar design tools is an added advantage.
• Min. CGPA 3.0 preferred
Why Join Us?
Nuren Group is a fast-growing regional technology company, with presence in Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. We manage a series of platforms that targets female audiences across South East Asia. Our product include Motherhood.com.my, Motherhood.co.th, Mamahood.com.sg, Wedding.com.my & Kelabmama.com.
We are scaling our business to cater for our regional expansion, and we welcome talent to join our growing family. Read more about us: http://www.nurengroup.com/newsroom.html.
- Get paid to work and have fun!
- Happiness is the new productivity.
- Snacks all day long.
- Your medical is taken care of.
- Flexi and casual everyday.
- Your Birthday is your off-day!
50 - 99
We are a passionate team with BIG dream. We are scaling our business to cater for regional expansion, and we welcome talents to join our growing family. Read more about us: http://www.nurengroup.com/newsroom.html.
We are voted Top 1000 sites in Malaysia & we are EXPANDING! We are seeking young & dynamic people to join our lovely team. And no, you don't need to be a Malaysian to apply. But you do need to have the right attitude to learn, innovate and most importantly, passionate about what we do - e-commerce, media & event! We have roles to fit every professions - sales, marketing, technology, digital, designer, editorial, project manager, customer service and more. So get in touch!
Get paid to work & have fun!
Happiness is the new productivity.
Flat organization & we hate politics.
Monthly mini team bonding activities.
Plenty of snacks. Yes, all day long.
Your medical is taken care of.
Flexi & casual everyday.
Birthday is your holiday!