The design associate's role would focus on working with our programme and marketing team to create breathtaking and exciting designs for our programmes and marketing initiatives.
While experience in the early-stage startup or innovation ecosystem is preferred, it is not required.
How to Apply
To indicate your interest in this job opening, please complete the following form: https://forms.gle/w71A8io1wHTF9fqn8
We will get back to you as soon as possible! Kindly note that only applications sent through the forms will be considered.
The role of a design associate here are some of the things that you will do:
- Work with our programme managers to create design themes for our new programmes, ranging from hackathons, corporate innovation, pitching competitions, and accelerators.
- Create design collaterals for our website, social media, email newsletters and content.
- Edit and splice video content
- Motion animation for video content and website
- Improve and maintain the brand identity with consistent designs
To succeed in this role, here are some of the qualities or skills we think you should have:
- Highly competent in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere
- Thoughtful design sensibilities across multiple platforms - designing for physical/online, social media & web
- Video editing with ability to add in custom motion graphics
- Able to learn quickly and operate independently
- Effective communicator and able to collaborate effectively in verbal or written mediums
Services - Other
StartupX is an innovation, venture and startup enabler. We partner with leading corporations to collaborate with startups, run global programmes to help companies grow, build vibrant communities to support the next generation of founders and help local governments build and develop thriving ecosystems. Our initiatives are supported by a select group of over 250 mentors, investors, founders and corporate leaders across Southeast Asia and beyond. Based in Singapore, we work with companies from all over the world with the goal to drive impactful innovation on a global scale.
We are passionately curious about how the world and its people will live, play and work in the coming decades, and how technology and innovation will help shape some of these behaviours. We are mindful of the pressing challenges we face as a global population and strive to work with fellow innovators and conscious organisations to push for a better, more sustainable, and data-driven world.
Innovation means something different to everyone. Some people may have budding ideas that are ready to take flight, while others are looking to break new frontiers in their innovation journey. But what we know is this, we all need to keep moving forward if we want to innovate, and we need great people and talent to join us on this journey.
If you have great ambition, a willingness to learn and try, and then try some more, an appetite for challenges and a spirit for tackling problems head-on, you might be just the person we're looking for.
Ready to take the first step, and be part of a team that's reimagining a new future? We welcome you to join us and navigate this uncharted territory together.