2500 - 2500 SGD
Design skills | Videography | media production | creativity | marketing | social media
Jireh Group is a 4 year old health tech start up developing and expanding current services plus launching exciting new initiatives in the pipeline.
This role works within the Marketing Team, responsible for creation and production of marketing campaigns and communications in Singapore and Malaysia, including print and digital, for the organisation. Working closely with the Marketing, Community and Creative Lead, the role is required to conceptualize and execute the creative ideas which are aligned to the brand guidelines and standards. Together, their objective is to drive the company services forward across multi-platforms and multi-territory digital executions. This role will be the key point of contact for the team and share key information with other departments as and when required. This role is responsible for Singapore and Malaysia markets.
1. Participate in developing marketing strategies for projects, including company’s website and social media
2. Work closely with marketing teams to understand brand and business objectives, formulate creative concepts around marketing opportunities to develop a brand identity for the company’s services
3. Present and communicate creative concepts and timelines to Creative Lead; ensure creative development is aligned to the brand standards
4. Ensure consistency across multiple brands over a wide range of executions, ensuring high quality outputs are delivered on time
5. Produce digital campaigns across a wide range of formats; display, rich media, landing pages as well as producing variants of existing assets to refresh and optimise campaigns
6. Provide design solutions for the website and across multiple campaigns
7. Produce creative pitch kits for internal marketing/business development partnerships
8. Manage creative projects from initial concept to final execution
9. Source and select appropriate imagery and graphical assets that apply within brand guidelines.
10. Develop concept designs across multiple platforms
1. Able to lead, communicate and execute marketing and branding guidelines.
2. Able to perform marketing functions and has strong copy writing skills
3. Knowledge in media production and kits for marketing and business development
4. Able to develop fresh concept and ideas for digital marketing, gain digital marketing experience
5. Understand media and communications needs for business units
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship
Bachelor's degree in Media Production, Design and Marketing or related field
•Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
•Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
•Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Training Allowance: $2500 x 9 months
20 - 49
Jireh Group is a technology company driven to improve the quality of healthcare experience for both patients and clinicians, transforming healthcare management and improving lives through a series of independent and synergistic technology platforms. We have a focused and passionate team, bent on leveraging technology to deploy the delivery of care and building the best user experience solutions for healthcare.
Leveraging on technology to build the best user experience in healthcare through connected health solutions
Upholding integrity, through passion, exercising responsibility & accountability, we aim to create a dynamic company culture, providing sustainability, happiness and fulfilment to our users, clients and staff, where abundance of ideas prosper, people can thrive and success can flourish.
To connect with like minded people in the start up community as well as discover talents and passions