4000 - 7000 SGD
Analytics | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers | Software-system Administrator
Infrastructure as Code | Cloudflare Workers | Apache Airflow/Prefect | Terraform | MongoDB | Docker/Kubernetes | Python | Typescript | Next.js/React
Quilt.AI creates empathy at scale between organizations and the billions of people on the planet. As a research company, we uncover cultural meaning in big data to design positive change and impact. Our anthropologists, engineers and designers develop dynamic models to reveal deep insights from the billions of data points generated by digital behaviour.
Roles & Responsibilities
As part of a growing team consisting of ML experts, solution architects and software developers as well as social scientists, the DevOps Engineer will be responsible for application builds, release, deployment and configuration. They will bring their experience in system administration as well as DevOps strategy and tools to lead automation, CI/CD and operations of the software delivery lifecycle.
The candidate must be comfortable working with cloud platforms, writing and reviewing production-grade code, and liaising with local as well as overseas teams.
Our tech stack includes Next.js/React, Typescript, Python, Docker/Kubernetes, MongoDB, Terraform, Apache Airflow/Prefect, Cloudflare Workers and Google Cloud Platform; prior experience in any of these is beneficial.
You are dedicated and conscientious, able to manage your own time and ramp up on new technologies quickly and effectively. You are meticulous and cool-headed, able to sift through hundreds of log messages to fix a pesky software bug. You communicate clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences, and work cohesively with multidisciplinary teams. You are a problem solver, relentlessly curious and eager to learn more and develop better products.
What you will bring to Quilt.AI
- Minimum 3 years of related experience, and a track record of building customer-facing software products.
- Strong logical, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage ambiguity.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar, or equivalent work experience. We will also factor in relevant courses/certifications.
- Experience in system administration within a cloud-first organisation.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools such as Google Cloud Build, AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins, Ansible or similar.
- Experience with container orchestration using Kubernetes or Docker Swarm.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (IaC), and how to model system infrastructure in the cloud with Terraform or similar tools.
Preferred (additional requirements which are not necessarily prerequisites)
- Experience with workflow management platforms such as Apache Airflow and Prefect.
- Expertise in Cloudflare.
- Cloud and related certifications, particularly Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes certifications.