Jenkins | PostgreSQL | Linux | Docker | Kubernetes | Digital Ocean | Google Cloud | AWS
In this role, you'll be joining a globally distributed team that build retail-automation solution. You should be a person who is obsessive about keep things running smoothly. If you're doing your job well, in theory you'll be enjoying most of your days in the beach sipping tequila.
You can be anywhere in the world, as long as you have good (uncensored) Internet connection. Since this role is freelance flexi-hour based, we don't mind if you hold other job(s) as long as you are able to get the job done.
- You'll be responsible to ensure the uptime of our productions environment in the cloud.
- Keep tab on the software-development lifecycle. Flag to the dev-team for any potentially problematic commit.
- Ensure bug-free deployment into the production by writing integration-testing cases to be incorporate into Jenkins
- Monitor the cloud resource usage; make sure not to bust our financial budget.
- Able to be on standby to respond to emergency client call during this time period: Monday-Friday 11am-6pm (GMT-5). Note: this type of call is rare.
- In order to work smoothly with other colleagues that come from diverse nationalities, you gotta speak and write English well. Well enough to understand and to be understood by others.
- We value experience over paper qualification. You have to have existing experience in managing multiple public clouds (i.e. AWS, Digital Ocean, Google Cloud, AliCloud, Azure), Linux system administration (which include Docker container too) and DevOps tools (Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, etc).
- While the actual amount of work in this role is quite light, but you gotta be reachable 24/7 (so always have your mobile phone and laptop anywhere you go).
CryoWerx is a funded, fast-growing retail technology company. We offer a turn-key solution for retailers, like restaurant, to extend their sales 24/7 with less / no manpower using Automated Retail Kiosk.
Feed the world with better food sustainably