Technical Support | Software-system Administrator
system deployment | system monitoring | preventive maintenance | ci/cd | system support | cloud engineer | system administrator | devops engineer
You will be responsible for deployment, monitoring & support processes for our technology stacks (application, database and infrastructure) on Google Cloud Platform.
- Maintain, monitor & support our web & mobile applications (LAMP stack).
- Maintain, monitor & support our GCP infrastructure (Google Cloud).
- Responsible for IT deployment, software release, testing & monitoring.
- Responsible for IT support, incident logging, troubleshooting & resolution.
- Responsible for IT preventive maintenance, backup, archival & optimization.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to resolve issues & capture change requests.
- Continuously optimize performance, security and uptime on application, database, servers.
- Implement increased automation on system rollout, monitoring & support.
- Preferably graduates from computer science, software engineering or related fields.
- At least 1 year of experience in DevOps, cloud operations and/or IT support role.
- Must love to work in a high growth startup environment.
- Familiar with source control tools (GIT), deployment tools and software development methodologies.
- Familiar with cloud services (GCP, AWS) and scripting languages (python, Shell).
- Familiar with network protocols, firewall, DNS, CDN and load balancing.
- Familiar with Linux OS configuration, maintenance, virtualization (compute, storage, network).
- Familiar with LAMP stack web & mobile application; and able to perform administrative tasks.
- Familiar with code deployment tools and software development methodologies
- Experience in agile principles & implementing CI/CD pipelines using tools is an added advantage.
- Experience in Laravel, Vue.js, Node.js, AngularJS, Flutter and/or React Native is an added advantage.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Passionate & take pride in module ownership; and always look to continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate passion in latest technology and keeping up with industry trends.
- Must have high sense of responsibility & accountability.
- Positive attitude with good communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadline.
50 - 99
We are a passionate team with BIG dream. We are scaling our business to cater for regional expansion, and we welcome talents to join our growing family. Read more about us: http://www.nurengroup.com/newsroom.html.
We are voted Top 1000 sites in Malaysia & we are EXPANDING! We are seeking young & dynamic people to join our lovely team. And no, you don't need to be a Malaysian to apply. But you do need to have the right attitude to learn, innovate and most importantly, passionate about what we do - e-commerce, media & event! We have roles to fit every professions - sales, marketing, technology, digital, designer, editorial, project manager, customer service and more. So get in touch!
Get paid to work & have fun!
Happiness is the new productivity.
Flat organization & we hate politics.
Monthly mini team bonding activities.
Plenty of snacks. Yes, all day long.
Your medical is taken care of.
Flexi & casual everyday.
Birthday is your holiday!