Design | Marketing | Editorial
Inbound marketing | Designing | Writing | Email Marketing | Social Media Marketing
As a Digital Content Marketing Executive, you will be supporting the Marketing team in research, creating marketing collaterals, as well as content promotion through various digital platforms.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at Thunderquote:
- Creating, marketing, conducting webinars and lead funnel follow ups
- Measuring the performance of each campaign/webinar conducted, and finding ways to improve them
- Research, write and design white papers and other written content (Example of work: Non-Profit Digital Transformation Voyage Guide, Digital Change Management Strategy Checklist, SSA Virtual AGM Guide )
- Designing webpages and copywriting
- Grant & proposal writing
- Creating innovative content to engage with clients and users
- Assisting with the company’s email marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with Business Development team to create marketing campaigns
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for overall marketing efforts.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (conversion rates, traffic n etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Any other duties as directed and assigned by the BD/Marketing Manager
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Good research skills, as well as strong writing and communication skills
- Good eye for design
- Good time management skills
- Ability to analyze processes and improve on them independently
- Flexible demeanor—willingness to take on new responsibilities as needed
- Self-starter, independent, possess a high degree of discipline and commitment
- Is meticulous, independent, creative, and good at research
- Have experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Familiarity with web design using Elementor, WordPress / Canva
Business To Business
10 - 19
ThunderQuote is a fast-growing B2B services marketplace & procurement software provider (by Hyron Infotech Pte. Ltd.) that brings together over 26 years combined experience in business IT systems and investors from senior MNC and government procurement backgrounds.
ThunderQuote also has a strong focus on the non-profit, religious sectors, public sectors and the governance space to deliver high-value digital solutions to organisations of differing needs and sizes. With offices in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, we aim to create sector-wide open platforms to encourage adoption and usage among NPOs.
Delivering high-value digital solutions to organisations of differing needs and sizes.
- Automation + Perfectionism : Actively do it well, do it once and for all
- Perspectives : Actively understand others before seeking to be understood
- Openness/Progress : Actively ask, Actively learn, Actively improve
- Own : Actively take ownership and get it done on time
- Honour & Care : Actively honour and care for each other & customers
- Frankness : Actively say what you’re afraid to say, challenge norms
At ThunderQuote, we have a fast-paced environment where every team member makes a significant and visible impact.
In the past year, we have assisted many non-profits in their digital transformation and business continuity initiatives, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. We've provided technical & governance support to several NPOs in order to ensure their continued, positive impact toward their beneficiaries, even through a global pandemic. This includes partnering with National Council of Social Service (NCSS) in Singapore to provide free IT resources, guides, and support for Social Service Agencies to assist in functioning during the COVID-19 Circuit Breaker period. We also received an honorable mention by DPM of Singapore, Heng during the Fortitude Budget 2020 speech in Parliament for this project. We believe that anything can be achieved with the right attitude: determination, an open mind and continual learning.
Being lean and technology-driven, we believe in automating non-customer value-add activities with every team member actively making key decisions based on data and improving systems and processes instead of being caught up in daily grind of activities.
Above all, we believe in mutual benefit and the importance of learning and growth both as a team and as individuals. There will always be problems to solve, and new opportunities for creativity and personal growth.
ThunderQuote team members should be:
o Flexible and willing to adapt to changes
o Determined problem-solver
o Communicate and work well with others
o Quick learner and motivated individual who is resourceful and can adapt to a fast-paced and often unpredictable working environment
If you are ready to join a great team and fantastic work atmosphere with plenty of possibilities to grow - join us!