3500 - 6000 USD
Public Relations | Architect | Editorial
Digital Marketing (SEO & Content Creation) | Write & produce creative content for clients. | Internal and External Communications | PR agency experience | Content Creation
As the Digital lead / Webmaster for the Edunovation, your key area of focus will be to lead the migration and consolidation of the Edunovation & its affiliates’ digital space He/She will play a key function making the website a valuable resource for both internal users and visitors by ensuring up-to-date content and ease of navigation.
The ideal candidate seeks to create engaging content that enhances the overall customer experience of the brands, and also has leadership and time-management qualities to help his/her team grow and deliver excellence in a timely fashion. The position is a fast-paced, multi-faceted role that focuses on conceptualising visual ideas and content that is functional.
- Work with various internal content owners, to lead the migration of numerous primary and micro-sites across the different functions of the brand onto various new user-friendly optimised WordPress platforms
- Work with internal content partners/stakeholders, Information technology personnel, external vendors, as well as senior management requiring sophisticated negotiation and management skills.
- Ability to create short & long blog content
- Understanding content auditing and content mapping
- Writing engaging, grammatically correct and well optimised copy
- Apply statistics, data analysis and analytical tools to capture, monitor, report, review and analyse website data to develop a content plan for the Group.
- Manage and develop guidelines for content owners to ensure curated content is up to date, accurate, and consistent in style.
- Play a critical function to advance the Group's digital presence, identify and reach potential students, industry partners, research collaborators and academics using various online platforms.
- Additional tasks to support the HQ and Corporate Communications team, as assigned by senior management.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Journalism or Communications
• At least 3-5 Year(s) of significant in-house or agency practice in areas such as digital and interactive media platforms, journalism, media relations, or marketing communications.
• Work proactively within Corporate Communications and other departments to plan and design content to support the content pipeline for digital platforms
• (Digital) Agency or Client experience is a must
• Required Skill(s): Content Writing, Content Marketing & Copy Writing
• Video-editing, digital storytelling and image/presentation software skills are a bonus
• Deep knowledge in the best practices of SEO, HTML, CSS, WordPress and front-end coding techniques, A/B and other testing metrics
• Excellent project management skills, and able to multi-task to deliver website on time and on budget
• Proven client portfolio in various industries/verticals: technology, financial products or B2B products/services
• Positive, energetic and a resourceful team player
• Commercially switched on and an excellent communicator
• Able to work independently and within tight deadlines
• Strong confident communicator, able to manage a diverse range of Groups’ portfolios
• Good time management to ensure that projects are delivered on time and up to high standards