Design | UI/UX
Design | UI/UX | Adobe | Illustrator | Figma
Finology, a FinTech & InsurTech company in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), is looking for a Digital Designer to join our dynamic multi-national team! If you like building things that serve thousands of people, experimental yet pragmatic in problem solving, and seeking for an opportunity to work with a diverse group of individuals, this might be for you!
• Collaborate with Product (Software) team, Software Engineers, and other stakeholders to deliver UI/UX requirements for Finology's suite of technological products & services
• Work with Product (Software) team to translate business requirements into visuals, such as flow diagrams, wireframes, or mock-ups.
• Execute all phases of UI/UX delivery, from research, conceptualization, prototyping, and usability testing, to designing the final UI elements and overseeing the technical implementation.
• Occassionally, work with Marketing & Business Development team to produce multimedia materials to promote Finology's suite of technological products & services
• End Users x Business Objectives. You always keep the end users in mind but understand that different voices within the organization contribute to final outcomes.
• Curious. You keep yourself updated with the latest market trends. You may not be a tech nerd, but you take the initiative to appreciate how technologies work. You enjoy communicating and learning from Software Engineers.
• Perspective. You know when to follow and when to break established conventions, guidelines, and processes. You champion consistency and flexibility, both at the same time.
• People Lover. You have good communication and interpersonal skills. You get excited with the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural team.
• Design Tools. You are skilled with design tools such as Figma and Adobe Illustrator. Familiarity with other design and video editing tools would be an added advantage.
Finology Sdn Bhd, is a mid-sized, Malaysian technology company, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, that designs, develops and delivers financial technology services, computer software, online services, and provides financial technology consultancy.
The companyâs key consumer brands are Loanstreet, the business brands are Loanplus and Fincon. Its online services include loan comparison, loan selection, loan application, loan processing, insurance comparison, insurance selection, insurance application and insurance processing. Through its various brands, Finology also provides helpful advice, insights, news, observations, guides and information on personal finance and insurance. This information can be found at: https://loanstreet.com.my/learning- centre and through facebook, at https://www.facebook.com/loanstreet.com.my
A significant and growing part of the work of Finology is providing consultancy to major banks, financial institutions, insurers and government institutions, in the areas of financial technology and financial product marketing.
- To be the largest channel for consumer loans in Malaysia by 2020
- Expand regionally by providing SaaS to regional JV partners
- We are trailblazers, pioneering a new approach to an old industry
- Pioneer culture, flat organization, work hour flexibility