attention to detail | time management | English | Bahasa | social media marketing | Digital marketing
As part of Hello Health Group, our goal is to lead the world in the creation of healthcare knowledge, making trustworthy information accessible; empowering us all to live happier and healthier lives. We are facilitating access to the most up-to-date health information, educating patients, and encouraging them to actively engage with care providers in the process of the medical decision making. We are one of the first websites in ASEAN to be certified by HONCode, a nonprofit medical board governing health information online.
We successfully launched our first platform in Vietnam, Hello Bacsi, in July 2015; Hello Sehat in Indonesia in April 2016; Hello Sayarwon in Myanmar in May 2017, Hello Doktor in Malaysia in May 2018, Hello Khunmor in Thailand in July 2018 and Hello Krupet in Cambodia in February 2019.
You are responsible for growing our community and increasing traffic to the Hello Doktor platform and engaging with our users through multiple channels. You will report directly to our Managing Editor.
- Write engaging posts in both English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Manage our Hello Doktor main Facebook page, and further pages in the pipeline.
- Manage our Hello Doktor Instagram page.
- Manage our Hello Doktor Youtube page.
- Run Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Lead the creation of our newsletter.
- Display skills in digital marketing, combined with a hunger to learn.
- Demonstrate good time management and attention to detail.
- Fluency in English & Bahasa Melayu (writing/speaking).
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing, Business Administration any related field.
- Highly motivated and passionate individual who is aligned to Hello Doktor’s vision and mission.
Health and Personal Care
Hello Doktor is a part of Hello Health Group; medical information platform in Malaysia with the vision to make health information accessible and useful for all in order to increase knowledge about health and healthy living. We provide reliable health information which is approved by medical experts in Malaysia.
We are facilitating access to the most up-to-date health information, educating patients, and encouraging them to actively engage with care providers in the process of the medical decision making.
We are one of the first websites in ASEAN to be certified by HONCode, a nonprofit medical board governing health information online.
Enhance and improve the lives of millions of people through building the leading digital resource for health information in Malaysia. By leveraging digital platforms, channels and content your mission is to build Hello Doktor into the ‘go-to’ digital destination for anything health in Malaysia.
An international, dynamic and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy.
To have an opportunity to learn and work with some of the best Entrepreneurs and Business people in the World, giving you insights into all aspects of building a high growth successful tech company.
On top of that, to have the chance to shape the digital health care landscape and impact millions of people for the better.