Marketing | Public Relations
Content Marketing | Facebook Ads | Digital marrketing
- Do online and offline research and gather information on the latest topics and issues about e-commerce
- Generate content (graphics, photo, video, etc) for Facebook, Instagram and other social media accounts
- Schedule and publish contents on all related social media platforms.
- Invite, liaise and communicate with influencers, partners, potential customers and customers online.
- Promote events, web pages, content and other activities on social media accounts
- Answer all inquiries from partners and participants about the marketing events
- Organise 10 to 50 pax marketing events by sourcing for locations, catering, and other activities
- Other tasks if required
Do Online marketing and report to Marketing Manager
- Able to speak Chinese
- Willing to learn new technology and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate well with team members especially with the creative team.
- Have good knowledge in content marketing, SEO, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and website.
- You need to achieve a given goal in a team, change the way you work if the plan isn’t working.