2000 - 3500 SGD
Illustrator | Photoshop | Wordpress | SEM | SEO | Content Writing
Who Are We?
Everyworks Singapore is expanding our digital marketing team and we are looking for motivated team players who are excited to learn and sharpen their digital marketing techniques and brand marketing. This individual will play an integral part in building and maintaining our network of brands in the home improvement industry. Everyworks Singapore is a homegrown brand in the home improvement industry and is modernising strategies in the industry to cater to modern demands.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a candidate who are interested in Marketing / Digital Marketing and are confident in their copywriting and editing abilities in English. She / He considers themselves reliable, independent and proactive.
What You Will Gain?
At Everyworks, we seek to develop and grow our team’s career in Digital Marketing. We are hiring strong team players with the ability to work in a responsive and dynamic environment. A go-getter with a can-do attitude.
In this job, you will be learning comprehensive marketing strategies planning including digital marketing like Google Adwords, Search Engine Optimisation, social media and e-commerce.
Through an organised and advanced marketing strategies, you will be able to learn how to navigate different business models catering to different audiences in the sales and marketing ecosystem.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Search Engine Optimisation (keyword, image optimisation) Activities as required including overall content strategy and backlinks strategy
· Assist in creation and execution of marketing campaigns including company branding, online content strategy, social media campaigns, etc
· Copywriting and proofreading website content such as articles/blog post and advertising messages
· Is confident in their research and written communication abilities to liaise with freelancers
· Assist in Paid Ads Campaign like Search Engine Marketing (Launch, test and optimise online advertising campaigns like Google Adwords and Facebook Ads)
· Conversion tracking and monitoring performance of marketing campaigns using a variety of online tools such as Google analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.
· Data Analysis, lead tracking and reporting following marketing campaigns
· Website platform management including uploading of website content such as articles and images as well as continuous review and active management of website and all digital assets
· Weekly Social media and community engagement activities
· Visual asset design/creation and image content creation including simple editing of banners, images, landing pages, EDMs etc
Minimum GCE ‘A’ Levels / Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, New Media, Business or equivalent.
Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
Willing to learn and are looking to build a career in Marketing.
Good spoken/written English fluency
PC proficient and versed in MS Office applications.
Good understanding of digital advertising and media concept.
Driven, resourceful and creative team player who is able to multi-task.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Candidates with 2 years experience with internet marketing, multimedia related role will be preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with management of campaigns for SEM as well as SEO will be highly advantageous.
• Good understanding of various social media/digital marketing channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin etc
· Experience with Wordpress and e-commerce platforms such as Shopify or WooCommerce will be advantageous.
• Exceptional oral and written comprehension, communication and presentation skills.
• Experience with MS Office, as well as design software such as Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator