600 - 1000 SGD
Familiar with Social Media Platforms | Demonstrated proficiency with web-based tools | Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and illustrator an advantage | Good communicative and writing skills
Position: DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
Job Type: Internship
Salary: SGD $600.00 to $1,000.00 /month
- Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm
- Office located in Central Singapore
- Minimum 6 months
- Opportunity for conversion to full time employment
- Singaporeans only
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Marketing Team in planning and executing marketing campaigns for business projects
- Researching, reporting and writing original online content including but not limited to social media caption and articles.
- Assist in creating compelling content that is strategically useful for generating new subscribers, leads and sales for the business.
- Contribute to copy editing tasks
- Basic video editing
- Basic graphics design and editing
- Manage company's social media accounts and website content
- Engage with social media fans and followers
- Assist in marketing operations
- Measuring and reporting on key metrics for content and social media marketing performance
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills –both oral and written. Clarity in communication and thought.
- Must be a disruptive thinker
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail in an environment that requires regular evaluation and negotiation of priorities.
- Passion – Passion for communication, passion for content and passion for marketing!
- Ability to deal with pressure, ability to multitask and work with multiple touch points at the same time.
To succeed in this role, you should be a team player creative, meticulous, and possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
You should be highly motivated, possess pro-activeness and desire for more knowledge with a positive attitude. It is essential that you should have the ability to multi-task and to work independently in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
Training will be provided but you have to be hungry to learn. Your hands will get dirty on day 1 and you must expect to hit the ground running with the pack.
- Able to commit for a minimum period of 6 months
- Good communicative and writing skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Familiar with Social Media Platforms
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Demonstrated proficiency with web-based tools
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and illustrator an advantage
- Keen interest in Marketing, Online Marketing and the Digital Media industry.