Wordpress | SEO | Social Media | English
Marketing Intern (Be Our Hero!)
Note: We’re currently looking for candidates in any timezone! Regardless of where you are, we’d be happy to see you apply. This is a remote, part-time position (16 hours / 2 days a week commitment).
Who we are!
We’re a startup studio that prides itself on fast, scalable products. We have a number of products that we’d like to scale with high risk, high reward growth strategies. We want somebody who thinks out of the box and rapidly tests new ways to drive traffic to our products.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a social-media-savvy marketer. You’ll be the helping hand that works directly with our CMO.
When you join our marketing team, we’ll help you learn all the nooks and crannies of marketing our products so you can execute tasks wholesomely and with confidence. Having a curiosity for how things work is something we really value.
If you love building things, learning how it all works, and getting stuff done in your own time...we’re probably a great fit.
We’re an experienced remote team so feel free to pick up your laptop and work wherever you want. The only things you need to make sure of is that you have a reliable internet connection, and that you’re comfortable working remotely (hammocks can be pretty comfortable).
Take a vacation
Time off is important and it’s something we encourage. We expect you to take time off work, with three weeks being the bare minimum. Take time off as you need, when you need.
Other notable perks...
- A set budget for your health insurance coverage
- A self improvement budget so you can keep learning
- Gym membership coverage
You should apply if…
- You’re already on social media and get how it works (like Instagram, Twitter, Reddit)
- You’re totally cool with working remotely
- You like the idea of working with enthusiastic, knowledgeable teammates
- You have a passion for figuring things out
What you’ll learn:
- The what’s and why’s of SEO
- Social media management
- Inbound marketing strategy
- How to organize a team (management stuff!)
While having prior marketing experience is a HUGE bonus for this role, we’re completely prepared to show you the ropes. You just need to be prepared to learn and ask questions to make yourself comfortable (don’t be shy).
Not to forget! We’re an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply. We respect genders, ethnicities, boundaries, friendships, and the human aspect of work.
Now, here’s what you need to do:
Please send your answers, resumé and anything else you think is relevant firstname.lastname@example.org
What you’ll be doing:
Our marketing is a huge team effort and something we’re constantly trying to improve. You’ll be helping us hit our goals by:
- Managing our blogs
- Fulfilling editorial duties on the blogs (when necessary)
- Scheduling our blog posts
- Syndicating blog posts to social media
- Creating, curating, and managing social media content
- Adding article featured images and optimizing them (we’ll show you how)
We do have some expectations:
You’re probably the perfect candidate if you tick all (or most) of these boxes:
- You have a great command of the English language
- You know how to use Wordpress!
- You’re not afraid of technology
- You have some affinity in social media scheduling
- You have a keen eye for design and what looks good or bad
- You understand that being proactive helps everyone
- You really do care about (self) improvement
- And you’re a self starter