Google Analytics | Content Marketing | Social Media | SEO
At WorldRoamer, we believe that travel should be enjoyable, fun, and hassle-free and we are committed to making that happen for our travellers. WorldRoamer aims to be an all-in-one online travel platform that will cater to the consumer’s travel needs - this will start with hotel bookings. We are working towards being able to facilitate and understand traveller needs, personal discoveries, and provide them the best experience we can through discovery of inspirations, unique tools and our select network of properties & activities.
We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast expanding team to provide personalised and exceptional travel experience to our roamers. This candidate will manage and optimise all digital marketing channels to drive quality user acquisition and engagement efforts.
- Own and strategise the assigned digital marketing channels with the goal of optimising ROI.
- Manage daily execution of organic social media posts and paid social campaigns on primarily Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Manage and optimise daily execution of search engine activity (both paid and organic), mainly Google SEO and SEM.
- Manage and continuously optimise users re-engagement activities such as newsletters, display retargeting, social retargeting, etc.
- Work on daily reporting & bid and budget optimisation to improve the ROI of your campaigns.
- Be responsible for campaign testing (A/B test landing pages, creatives, new ad formats, audience targeting, etc).
- Keep up to date with paid media best practices and strategies.
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute.
Experience / Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Min. 5 years working experience across all areas of performance digital marketing with strong copywriting skills
- Strong knowledge in SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content Marketing, Google Analytics
- Proven success in campaigns generation and/or optimisation that improved ROI
- Strong data analytical skills and passion in experimentation
- Knowledge of CMS (e.g. Wordpress), Marketing Automation and CRM tools
- Familiar with internet and mobile technologies development and consumer trends
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently in a fluid environment and comfortable with multi-tasking
- Exposure in the travel or e-commerce and startup environment is an added value.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Effective communication in English
- Outstanding communication and time management skills
- Appreciate transparency and building a positive team culture
Services - Other
5 - 9
Oriental Eagle Pte Ltd is in the business of hospitality and travel-related investments and are currently in the process of developing an online travel platform - WorldRoamer. Geared to launch in Q3 2019.
We believe travel is about personal discoveries and a goal to drive passion for travel and deepen trust with travelers from all over.
We aim to help travelers to discover inspirations, tools and our select network of properties & activities. Before your next trip, trek around our website for rooms, activities and travel planning help.
We will aim to achieve success as a company and individuals with the following core values:
- Trust & Integrity
- Continuous learning
- Have ownership
- Do not fear failure