sem | seo | digital marketing | social media
What you will be doing :
- Plan, design and manage all company social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Work with Marketing and Sales team to ensure aesthetic to align with usability and accessibility.
- Consistency of creating/ searching/ posting solid marketing requirements into compelling form campaign and design for social media.
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverable. Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting. In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
We are looking for marketers with previous experience working across a range of digital channels.You should have gained demonstrable experience in a similar digital marketing role. In this instant, candidates will be ideally educated to degree qualification within marketing or professionally qualified (CIM) with strong knowledge and experience of digital elements, including Facebook, Instagram, SEO, Google Analytics.
Have experience of B2B and B2C social media, Google Adwords, Microsoft AdCentre and display advertising platforms and a solid understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
This position will be fact-paced,B2B & B2C and as such we are looking for confident, proactive individuals who are able to project manage and work with a range of stakeholders. Candidate should also be tech-savvy and passionate about marketing and technology, skilled in creative content writing with strong communication skills
What we seek :
- At least 1-2 years working experience, preferably from startup
- Able to work under pressure/ tight timeframes.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to work independently
- Focus on detail and data driven mindset
- Fluency in English, Bahasa Malaysia. ( Extra language does add value)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to handle stressful situation with a smile
- Cultural fit : Fast learner, can-do attitude, straightforward, simplify, fail fast and climb up
What we provide :
- Opportunity to be an integral part of one of the most rapidly growing startups
- Global exposure, potentially work with global counter-parts
- Free gym, swimming pool
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks
MrSpeedy Malaysia is part of Dostavista. -one of the biggest and most technologically
advanced players in the global same-day delivery market. We deliver unparalleled
convenience to businesses and people, all the while creating millions of jobs.
You will gain a unique experience of working for a local company while communicating and
learning from a global business.