strategic marketing | digital marketing
Salary range: RM3,000 - RM4,500
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking, independent, meticulous and strategic thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Mandarin as contents are mainly Mandarin-spoken.
- Candidate must be willing to work in dynamic start-up environment.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Jaya One, Petaling Jaya.
Religion and Spirituality (for Profit)
10 - 19
MingLi360 aims to become Asia’s premier all round cultural & heritage platform Using cutting-edge technologies, we have created a highly secured and reliable one-stop solution where public can obtain information of Chinese Cultural items needed. We offer a varieties of cultural and regional items in our platform. Users search for their preferred items and make payments online, we then ship to them directly.
Aims to become Asia’s premier all round cultural & heritage platform
- Startup environment with flat hierarchy structure
- Flexible working environment.