800 - 1500 USD
Design | Marketing | Public Relations | UI/UX | Editorial
email marketing | seo | content marketing | performance marketing | social media | digital marketing
Would you love to be part of an inclusive work environment that provides growth and leadership opportunities? Do you like learning from the best and enjoy growing your skill level exponentially?
We are looking for Digital Marketers to join our team in Kuala Lumpur because we are expanding.
We are urgently hiring for these specific roles with multiple job openings available:
Content Marketing Specialist: This is someone who knows how to promote things and get the word out via digital channels. You will manage and execute content campaigns around our brands on social media, ads, emails, copy, webinars and blogs.
Creative Media Specialist: This is someone who loves moving fast on all things creative. You will use your visual skills to ideate, create and execute on creative designs, layouts, video content, websites and landing pages.
Performance Marketing Specialist: This is someone who uses data analytics to strategize and manage performance marketing campaigns. You will increase traffic and conversions with paid ads, analytics and SEO.
You don’t have to be a perfect T-shaped marketer - as long as you’re a specialist who has the right attitude to make things happen.
If you are looking to make a positive shift and are a highly motivated professional who welcomes new challenges, we would like to hear from you.
- Create and manage digital campaigns according to strategy and business objectives
- Coordinate creation of digital content including website, newsletters, visual assets, blog and video content
- Work to maintain and improve brand presence via online communication channels and social media
- Support SEO strategy to improve website search-engine rankings
- Execute product marketing strategies to increase lead acquisition and conversion
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams
- Proactively suggest methods to improve traffic and performance
- Develop and monitor relevant marketing KPIs for reporting
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing technologies and latest trends
- If you are a specialist within any of the previous marketing areas, we want to hear from you
- 2 years of experience as Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Media Executive or a similar role
- Passion to grow in areas of marketing including email, content, performance, and product marketing
- Knowledge of media editing tools like Photoshop, Final Cut and Canva
- Experience with social media, visual communication and design best practices
- Experience with content management and CMS
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Ad Words, SEM Rush/Moz and Facebook Ads Manager
- Having pride in your work's impact on company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- An analytical eye with attention to detail
- Team player and also able to work independently when needed
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ownership and follow-ups to update on current project statuses
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
20 - 49
SoftSolvers offers a cloud technology platform, for small to medium size businesses, to implement data driven standard processes that improve productivity and help businesses scale. We have two products, Second CRM Cloud Office Automation, covering sales, customer service and operations and Agiliux Cloud insurance, which offers cloud-based insurance software with extensive policy and claims management capabilities, focusing on Insurance Companies, Third-party Admin, Brokers and Agencies in the Asia pacific region.
High Growth Phase
We are actively looking to hire creative bright talents to join us, as Developers [PHP/MySQL, Android, iOS], Designers [web and mobile UI], Project Manager / Business Analysts, Product Managers, Sales [Inside sales and business dev], Marketing [Social Media, Content writer, full stack Marketing], Finance [Accounting, International taxation] and so many more.
SoftSolvers is headquartered in Singapore and has offices in Singapore and Malaysia and Customers and Partners in the whole Asia Pacific.
SoftSolvers Research & Development Centre and Regional Support Center is based in Cyberjaya, in CBD Perdana area, near D'Pulze Mall and lot of food eatries and entertainment zones.
We are on a mission to create a tech Unicorn from Malaysia and are looking for the best in class people to join us in this mission!!
Respect. Always Learn. Help.
Small teams, high accountabilities & huge learning
Growth oriented and friendly working environment
Attractive remuneration package and career advancement