Business Development | Marketing
Google Ads | Facebook Ads | Campaign Management | E-commerce Platform
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused on maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
● Manage a complex set of customer and agency relationships.
● Run Google Search, Google Display and Facebook campaigns for customers, and generate an ongoing report.
● Identify the relevant target audience for an existing brand through research and utilizing Facebook, Instagram and Google analytical tools.
● Identify incorrect technical integrations of Facebook Pixel for customers.
● Calculate the business value being delivered by the ongoing campaigns.
● Design split tests on Google Ads & Facebook Ads by using customer data and third-party tools.
● Conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies for Facebook & Google advertisers.
● Communicate complex research results to a general audience.
● Close collaboration with cross-functional partners such as the Account Managers, Designers, and Sales team.
● Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Management, Digital Media)
● Requires 1 – 3 years of working experience in Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaign management.
● Experience with benchmarking metrics such as Cost-per-Click (CPC), Cost-per-Install (CPI), Click-Through-Rate (CTR), Return on Ad Spend (ROAS).
● Deep understanding of digital marketing strategies, concepts and best practices.
● Ability to develop presentations with deep insights, technical content and recommendations to customers by analyzing online user behavior, conversion data and customer journey
● Good spoken and written in local language and English
● Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel)
● A problem-solver in finding solutions to move customer numbers to a positive angle and able to think from the perspective of a user
● Good to have
● Experience with major E-commerce platforms: Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, PrestaShop
● Knowledge of digital marketing funnel and user journey is a plus
100 - 249
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, we are built to steadily innovate and deliver Digital Solutions through our technology powered by AI and digital services to meet increasing local business demand.
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we are broadening our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape.
With our headquarters in Singapore, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries - Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
If you’re ready to create the future of digital marketing solutions at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
We’ve identified the white space, built the technology,
and executed on a winning Go-To-Market strategy.
Now, it’s time to scale up!
We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!