2000 - 2500 SGD
Business Development | Marketing | Public Relations | Project Management
Teamwork | Networking | Sales | Multitasking | Communication
- Plan and implement integrated marketing activities across digital channels within the allocated budgets
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities
- Evaluate customer needs and address them
- Effectively engage with clients to set appointments and follow-up to close deals
- Present the company’s value proposition clearly to close deals with confidence
- Build personal and company brand awareness
- Support queries of technical and procedural questions
- Coordinate the formation of price quotations, submission of sales contract for orders
- Maintain customer records to qualify and convert prospective clients
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage the strategy
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Forecast sales performance trends
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills and networking ability.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Creativity and writing skills
We are a leading Robotics and Coding Academy that trains STEAM (Science â Technology â Engineering â Arts â Mathematics) and vital 21st century skills to children of the age 5 to 16 years old. We are rapidly expanding in Singapore and soon, across the region.
We are looking for passionate Tech Educators who may be coders with teaching experience or Teachers with coding experience to join us as Tech Educator. To develop and deliver curriculum which will inspire, educate and equip children and youths with essential skills in STEAM to give them a head start in a largely technology-driven world.