1200 - 1700 SGD
Customer Service | Others
Logistics | Operations | Administrative
At Vintagewknd, we aim to share our love for vintage and retro styles with affordable and wearable collections, perfect for men & women of all ages. Started in 2015, we are a fast-moving e-commerce & retail company.
The staff is required to be
- Experienced in: Inventory Management, Logistics, Customer Service, Administrative Duties
- Excellent at providing e-commerce customer service
- Display a high level of meticulousness, organization & management
- Show good critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Able to multitask & work well independently & in a team environment
- Have a healthy understanding of e-commerce platforms & functions
- BONUS skills: Microsoft excel, Shopify
Please apply for this position by emailing your Resume/CV to email@example.com with the subject header <Administrative, Operations & Logistics>. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are a small and tight knit team, and we are looking for a meticulous & positive Administrative, Operations & Logistics staff who will be responsible for online customer service, order fulfillment and managing inventory & operations to support our creative teams.
The staff will have an opportunity to
- Connect with our customers online to provide customer service
- Efficiently maintain & execute inventory, logistics & order fulfillment processes
- Prepare inventory for & assist in execution of photoshoots
- Plan & ensure smooth e-commerce inventory logistics processes
- Work in a flexible & fast-paced environment with direct mentorship & training from founders
- Assist in planning, logistics & customer service for internal & external events