2600 - 3600 SGDProfit Sharing
Analytics | Marketing | UI/UX
Social Media Advertising | SEO | Search Engine Marketing | Social Media Marketing | Excel | UX | E-commerce | Adwords | Digital Campaign management | Digital Marketing | E-mail Marketing | Mailchimp | Google Display Network | Instagram Ads | Facebook Ads | Google Ads | Google Analytics
Founded in 2013, Ask & Embla - https://askandembla.net - is an online body jewelry store that creates and sources alternative jewelry and apparel. We aim to bring the most unique pieces to customers all over the world.
Presently, we deal with thousands of orders and have a following of more than 210,000 across Facebook and Instagram.
With Ask & Embla rapidly growing, we are now at a very exciting juncture, and are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of positivity, openness, collaboration, and fairness. Most importantly, we put in a sincere effort to help our people grow on professional and personal levels.
The Digital Marketing specialist develops, implements, tracks, and optimizes our digital world to deliver OmniChannel online experiences that strengthen our brand loyalty, improve customer retention, and increases sales. Works with the creatives, branding, customer support and product teams to nurture and grow our customer base.
They will be responsible for coordinating and executing all paid, social, and display advertising digital marketing campaigns. The primary objectives being to drive traffic and revenue, improve conversion rates, increase customer retention and brand awareness.
Our ideal candidate is tech-savvy, analytical, detail oriented, results driven, and a firm believer in scientific methods to qualify successful results.
If you are looking for a positive, fast-paced, progressive and fun-loving environment, then this is the place for you.
- Hands-on management and optimization of paid media channels such as paid search, paid social, content syndication, EDMs
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative research and data to guide marketing strategy
- Maintain SEO for all digital assets as part of the holistic SEM strategy
- Day-to-day campaign bid management and execution tactics across multiple platforms to exceed goals and maximise return on ad spend
- Ensure all digital campaigns are delivered according to brief, on time and within budget
- Deliver against targets by managing paid search, paid social and display advertising programs
- Conduct A/B testing to improve campaign effectiveness across all platforms
- Ensure that digital campaigns and customers are properly tagged and tracked
- Provide analysis, visibility and insights utilizing digital tools and analytics software
- Manage budgets across all platforms and ensure ROAS targets are met
- Support growth initiatives by creating and optimizing digital marketing campaigns
- Manage digital testing and optimization initiatives on the main e-commerce platform
- Manage the analytics tools used to measure performance
- Track and report on ad performance across all platforms
- Work with the design & communications teams to create high-quality brand awareness campaigns
- Utilize data insights to collaboratively determine best action plans
- Assisting with general day-to-day tasks as required
- A diploma or degree in Business, Marketing or technical related fields preferred
- 1+ years of experience in digital marketing, omni-channel marketing or e-Commerce related roles preferred
- Hands-on experience with digital advertising platforms (CMS, CRM tools, Mailchimp, FB Ads, Adwords, Google Display Network, Google Ads etc.)
- Open-minded, and eager to learn and grow
- Excellent English written communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiative
- Ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills
- Problem solver who takes a proactive approach to find effective solutions
- Strong analytical skills with the foresight to anticipate and plan for industry changes
- Attention to detail and accuracy, good with numbers
- Excellent team player and exhibit a high level of motivation and drive
- Good working knowledge of Excel, dropbox, google drive, and Google Sheets
- Bonus: Experience with BI tools (Google Analytics, Tableau etc.), experience with Lean methodologies and Sprint processes, UX / UI skills
- SUPER BONUS: If you're into Tattoos, Jewelry & Body mod
Clothing, Accessories, and Shoes
5 - 9
Founded in 2013, Ask & Embla - https://askandembla.net - is an online body jewelry store that creates and sources one-of-a-kind jewelry and apparel. We aim to bring the most unique pieces to customers all over the world.
Presently, we deal with thousands of orders and have a following of more than 210,000 across Facebook and Instagram. We take pride in having the most well-curated branding and identity across our platforms, as well as the friendliest, and most caring customer service in this space.
If you are tech-savvy, a team player, and are comfortable working independently, we would love to meet with you. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, multi-talented, superb at multi-tasking, and has a great eye for design aesthetics.
We aim to bring the most unique pieces to customers all over the world.
We're a positive, fun-loving, and fair environment. We treasure independent and driven individuals that hold themselves responsible for achieving excellence.