1800 - 2200 SGD
Detail-Oriented and Meticulous | Strong Communication Skill | Customer-Centric | Goal-Oriented | Microsoft Office Skills
E-Commerce Operations Administration for PerroMart
PerroMart is the No.1 Pet Care e-commerce company in Singapore and Malaysia with operational support functions across Asia.
The company plans to expand its retail presence to key ASEAN markets. At the same time, PerroMart aims to grow its Branded pet care range into a global brand through its platform with a vision of becoming the No.1 Pet Care Brand in the world.
PerroMart is currently looking for an E-Commerce Operations Administration for our fulfillment center. This position will be hands-on in a start-up environment and will build and maintain a smooth process flow of operations. This individual will be someone who likes dealing with ambiguity, change, and enjoys getting into the details to drive improvements every day.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
- Gain insights into all relevant aspects of a founding company, and the chance to build up an impactful, international network
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in a multi-nationality environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
What is this job all about?
This role will require you to fulfill products and be part of the processing and delivery team. You have to be meticulous with a high standard of service and ability to multi-task and be very service-oriented and initiative driven.
- Assist in daily stock ordering and input data into the system
- Assist in stock receiving when needed and input data into the system
- Assist in stock returns/exchanges and input data into the system
- Print, filter, and sort orders
- Assist in creating a smooth picking process and act as an expediter
- Manage sign in and sign out forms needed during operations
- Assist in driver routing process
- Manage MC/Leave from warehouse staff/drivers
- Responsible for incentive and claim calculation and payment
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks when required
We are looking for an exceptional individual who has an eye for details and is driven to take on great responsibilities to ensure operations flow smoothly.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Goal-oriented and customer-centric
- Strong communication skill in English language, both written and spoken
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Keen eye for details
- Able to execute work fast independently and in a team
- Able to work on weekends (5-day work week)
- Able to OT if needed
Pets and Animals
20 - 49
Striving to be the Number 1 Pet Care Brand in the World! At PerroMart, this is exactly what we want to achieve! No matter your role, everyone is equal and we work to push one another to become better versions of ourselves! Every day, there's something new to look forward to because we question, challenge and grow!
Our Mission is to enable the bond between pets and humans for a lifetime.
Integrity · Passion · Customer Centric · Love & Respect · Pro-active & Fast Execution · Teamwork · Striving for Excellence · Keep Improving & Growing · These values are what we believe in. We are all in this together, so don’t worry, we've always got your back!