400 - 400 SGD
Customer Service | Marketing | Others
Social Media | Customer Service | Ecommerce | Retail
Vintagewknd curates unique, one-of-a-kind vintage items from Asia & beyond, blending retro & modern styles for people of all ages.
Started in 2015, we are a fast-moving e-commerce & retail company.
We are a small and tight knit team, and we are looking for a positive & outgoing E-commerce Operations & Retail intern who is willing to learn and assist in planning, managing & running our online & offline activities.
The intern will have an opportunity to
- Spread the love of vintage through our different E-Commerce & Retail platforms
- Work in a flexible & fast-paced environment, working directly with founders
- Assist in e-commerce & retail inventory, online customer care, logistics and order fulfillment
- Assist in social media marketing, including managing various social accounts, creating collaterals, copywriting & scheduling
- Assist in preparation & execution of photoshoots & creative materials
- Assist in retail events operations, including planning, setup/teardown & customer service at retail pop-ups (20-40%)
The intern should be
- Fun, outgoing & willing to learn in a dynamic environment
- Flexible with work location & job scope, this is not your boring office job
- Show good critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Able to multitask & work well both independently & in a team environment
- Creative & interested in fashion & lifestyle, especially vintage!
- Experience in: Retail Sales, Admin, Events, Logistics, Secretarial. Marketing
- BONUS skills: Photoshop/Lightroom, Photography, Photo Editing, Content Creation, Design